The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

A Pirate's Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:11 pm

Kirsten was frustrated.
Gods be damned, I can't see anything that's going on! I suppose I could crawl on deck...
She touched the scar on her left cheek.
No, I wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Peña (DR)
Esmeralda Peña (DR)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Esmeralda looked at him with a confused expression. "Under the deck, where they are on all boats...." Suddenly she was not quite sure about this man. She decides to keep a close eye on him. She turned to direct her attention to the heavy body she was lugging. "God, sometimes I do wonder why I chose to live a man's life." She looked around and focused on Simeon. "Hey! You there! Can you help me this mess?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:13 pm

"Matteo, I think you're mistaken. It'd take at least a day or two to reach Nassau..." She let out a sorrowful sight, not intending to stop the ship anytime soon. She just prayed that Alex will live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:15 pm

Alex felt her body stiffen as soon as she felt him grab her chin, She shifted a bit feeling uncomfortable, her cheeks turning a light shade of red when she was called pretty. "hmm.. I don't have much of a choice.. I don't want to d-die.. So I guess I will spend the night with you" she muttered, balling her fist a bit mad that she let herself get caught and to believe the male would help her stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:15 pm

Peter nodded, giving him a quick salute before nodding. "Understood, sir!" He silently hoped that the cook would be somewhat cooperative with him, not wanting to put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:16 pm

"Apologies, captain. I must be mistaken..."
He rubbed his eyes. Was is just the hot, humid weather and thirst that had created an illusion?
But the ship in the distance looked so real... He could even see the details on it through the spyglass, and oddly a blue speck clinging to the side.
Back to top Go down
Simeon Borisov (Bulgaria)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:20 pm

Just when Simeon was about to turn around and go back to gazing and thinking, he was stopped by someone. What's worse, it was to help the drunkard! Trying to hide his disgust and stop his sigh, he walked over and picked up the guy, huffing slightly at his weight. Honestly, if it wasn't the possibility to rise to a higher rank, he probably wouldn't help but Simeon did not want to stay in the kitchens forver. "Where should we carry him?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Atticus looked down at his Captain's sorrowful expression and was filled with determination to get there as soon as possible. "Captain, if we work relentlessly, I can get us there by midnight. Last night Matteo was showing me that strong winds are in our favor. If I work the crew hard enough, we and the wind will become one."
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: Reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Anton: He chuckles. He knows she feels uneasy about him because of that one. "Ah! Okay comrade! I was unsure if the head officers have separate quarters is all!" He sighs and looks at Jake. "if anything, I would be more worried that our head gunner is too drunk to stand." He chuckles and looks back once more. "Oh yes! Is there any other repairs that are of the needing to be done?"

Jake: His eyes widen. He clutches his stomach and his mouth and runs over to the edge of the ship, where he proceeds to slump over the guardrail and throw up.
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Arthur grinned and breathed into her ear. "Good girl~" He cooed with a small chuckle. He pulled away and swept Alex off of her feet and into his arms, bridal style. He stepped over the crates and carried Alex out of the room and past Oli. He carried her up the ladder and on deck, groaning from the light shining in his eyes. "The sun should set soon," he thought, walking towards his cabin with Alex in her arms. He looked down at Alex and grinned, "I hope you're ready for the ride of your life~" He teased her.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Eventually a pair of Friedrichs soldiers entered the bar and came up to him. They had received word that some pirate ship called 'Her Majesty's Rose' had sailed out of here hours ago heading east and could still be close. Friedrich nodded. "Alright, ve must return to the ship quickly if ve are to capture their Kapitan." He muttered and got up. Along the way, they gathered the rest of the men and rowed back to the ship. Once back aboard Friedrich gave the command to head back out to sea and toward the pirates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:25 pm

Her cold, emotionless eyes light up at what Atticus said. "Really? Can you?" She smiled one of the widest smiles in her life and resisted the urge to hug him. "Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She repeatedly bowed her head up and down. "You cannot believe how happy I am right now!"
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:27 pm

Ash didn't have enough time to react when he was dumped vomit on. "Ewwwwwwwww!" He swam back underwater and washed his hair. Then he resurfaced with a disgusted look. "Hey human! You've vomited on me! You're so rude! Where is your captain, by the way? Captain Alisstor? Where is he?" He shouted to Jake. But damn, it is disgusting. Ew.
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: Reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:28 pm

Antonio: Antonio smirks as the captain comes up onto the deck with a woman. "hehehe. I see you found our little spy cap'n!" He looks at Alex, and sees her face. He instantly feels a little bit bad, but he knows it is for the best. He steps aside. "Have fun Cap'n." He goes, and sits near the bow of the ship, watching the sun sink towards the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:28 pm

She couldn't help but shiver when she felt his hot breath against her ear, though when she was suddenly picked up, her face turned a light shade of red as a soft squeak went past her lips. Right when Arthur went past Oliver, Alex shot him a glare before closing her eyes, to keep the light out of them. The female felt her cheeks grow warmer from Arthur's comment but she didn't say a word, just shifted a bit in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:28 pm

She watched as a blond man carried an unhappy-looking girl onto the deck, and chuckled. They could have easily spotted her, but since humans were pretty much half blind she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Peña (DR)
Esmeralda Peña (DR)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:29 pm

Esmeralda let go in surprise as Jake belched over the railing. "That filthy...." She undid the cloth from her high-pony so she could wipe her hands. Her long hair came cascading down and shielded her face from the sun. Once she was done, she threw the rag at Jake. "Don't drink that much ever. again." She turned with a grumble, "Men.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:32 pm

Atticus froze when he saw the beauty of her smile. His heart leap out of his chest. He would give his life if he could see that smile everyday. He turned to his brother and the crew. "ALRIGHT YOU HEARD ME! WE GOTTA GET TO NASSAU BY MIDNIGHT! GET TO YOUR FEET YOU SCALAWAGS!!"
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:33 pm

Ash frowned. Damn. "Hey! Guys! Where's Alisstor? Heyyyy!" He waved his arms, not caring if they were gonna capture him. He can compel them or wrap them with the dra'ocht anytime.
Back to top Go down
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:33 pm

Friedrich was sitting in his quarters aboard the ship when all of a sudden there was a great commotion outside. A soldier knocked on the door excitedly informing him they had just spotted a pirate ship. Friedrich quickly arose and went outside to bark orders. "Prepare the cannons! I need a boarding party topside, schnell!" He took out a telescope and sure enough, there was a ship in the distance. He had read reports on some of the more notorious ships. The one off in the distance must be Her Majesty's Rose. "Are they in range of the forvard cannons?" He asked an officer.
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:34 pm

Peter arched an eyebrow as he saw Arthur carrying a girl in his arms, silently wondering where he was going with her. Though, it wasn't his problem anyway, the blonde looked like he had things covered. He looked up at the sky, seeing it was almost sunset. He
went ahead and went to the kitchen to talk to the chef. "Hello? Anyone here?" He called out as he entered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:34 pm

Simeon watched with disgust as the drunk decided to go and actually throw up. Just looking at him made him want to throw up himself. He actually decided to help the guy, though asked, and he went and threw up! Good thing that he didn't throw up over him, he'd literally force him to clean his clothes and wouldn't care that he technically was a higher rank than him. "Disgusting..." he muttered, not hiding his disgust either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Upon hearing Atticus's words, he got to work. Tightening ropes, adjusting sails, and things like that. Being only a cabin boy, he had the other crew members help him.
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:38 pm

((Son, Oli is in the storage room on the floor.))

The kitchen was empty and the stew was on the stove, lukewarm. There were peeled potatoes, but no chef. The chef is somewhere in the storage room, so guilty and is still probably sobbing grossly on the floor. Anyway, that's where the chef was. He went to there to get tomatoes but he saw Alex and then Arthur came and choked him for information. Oliver's pretty broken right now.
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:42 pm

Antonio: Antonio decides to pay a visit to their newest crew member. He was planning on apologizing for how he was treated earlier. He walks down to where he thought they would be. He sees them doing there stuffs, and walks in. "Hello! I am your First mate!" he walks the rest of the way into the room.

Jake: He smiles down. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean te *hiccup* barf on ye!" looks around and then shakes his head. "The cap'n isn't on board right now. I don't know where he is." He smiles at everyone on deck looking at him. "Sorry about tha- *hiccups* It won't happen again.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pirate's Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next