The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

A Pirate's Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:46 pm

Ash frowned when he heard that Alisstor was not there. "It's kinda okay? Anyway, does anyone know where he is? I'm so boreddd." He whined a bit and steered clear of the leftover vomit that was floating, He shuddered. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:50 pm

Jack: Jack stands up, and walks over to the edge of the boat. he looks down into the water to see the mermaid. "H-Hello down there Mate!" He looks around. "How long've you been down there?"

Jake: Looks down at the merman. "Nah, we don't really *hiccup* know when he's gonna be back. why do ye wanna know?" He smiles down. "Sorry that you're bored by the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:54 pm

Kirsten blinked, gazing at the man in front of her.
"I don't know...."
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:55 pm

Ash laughed nervously at Jake. "Uh hey? I've been here the whole time, really. But I wasn't paying attention to you guys, I was just waiting for the captain. He's a friend, you see, and it's been a week since I've seen him. And it's okay."

Last edited by Maria de la Cruz (Pinas) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:56 pm

She looked at Ash.
"Dammit, did you invite the whole family??!!"

Last edited by KirstenLieffson-Greenland on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Jack: he smiled down at the mermaid. "hehehe. Alright then Mate!" he leans against the guard rail, and it breaks, causing him to fall. "SHIIIIII_*splash"
Back to top Go down
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:02 pm

Friedrich continued to watch the ship as they approached it. A boarding party mustered and stood in formation behind him at the ready. The Lieutenant came up and informed him that the foward guns were coming within range of Her Majesty's Rose. "Wunderbar. On my command, haf both cannons fire. Then pull up along them portside." He ordered. The Lieutenant snapped a salute and the boarding party got in formation. The first line of riflemen kneeled, while the second line stood. The third line of grenadiers dug into their grenade pouches and held them at the ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:04 pm

She moved aside, dodging him, and rolled her eyes.
"How is it possible that I've been clinging to that railing all morning, and it wasn't rotten, but it breaks when you lean on it? Foolish human, get back on your floating piece of tinder."
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:11 pm

Arthur nodded at Antonio as he passed by him. "Indeed I did find her. Thank you. I'll give you a little reward later," he smirked at him, giving him a wink. He walked past Kirsten and frowned, deciding to check out the situation. Upon approaching the two of him, he cleared his throat and demanded, "Oi. What's going on here?" He asked, looking the mermaid up and down. He clutched onto Alex, making sure she doesn't fall out of his arms. He looked over to see Jack in the water. "Bloody hell, not again.."

((Uh, Aaron, I don't think bounty hunters should come to Nassau because it was a pirate safe haven. He'd get torn up by pirates. It was a free zone for pirates and many would come or go freely.))

Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:12 pm

//I know, mum XD//

Peter examined the room, and found that no one was there. "I guess no one is here then...Well, that sure is dissapointing..." He thought to himself as went back to the deck. He quickly saw the railing Jack had broke and rushed over to it, gasping as he saw Jack in the water. "Sir! Do you need help?!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:17 pm

Jack: He shrugs a bit. "To be honest, I think I might be heavier than you." He smiles and treads water. He looks up at the Cap'n. "ehehehe! Sorry about that Cap'n! I did't mean to!" Looks at Peter. "Naah Mate! I'm good!"

Last edited by Jett Kirkland (Australia) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:22 pm

(Oh, I see then... I suppose I shall have to adjust strategy. Just forget my recent previous actions then.)

Friedrich and his ship was near Nassau. In his intel, the place was a safehaven for pirates. They would definitely be many, so his ship flew a false flag to trick any suspicious onlookers. His soldiers may be elite, but they and their ship could only fend off so many pirates. He needed a most cunning strategy if he was to get his bounty. He decided that he would have to infiltrate them somehow. Digging into his chest he took out a pirate disguise that had been supplied to him. Dressing into it, he got into a dinghy and told his men to depart after he was in the water. Once he was lowered, he made his way into Nassau alone. It was a bold move, but if things were executed right, he would be in and out with a pirate captain in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:24 pm

((Aaron- You literally can't get into Nassau without getting killed, I suggest going after a ship that's not at a Pirate safe Haven)

The female ceased her movement when felt him clutch onto her a small frown forming on her face as she closed her eyes, not wanting to see anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Peña (DR)
Esmeralda Peña (DR)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:39 pm

Esmeralda's eyes widened at the merman. "Captain Alisstor should be here right now, but as Jake said, we are unsure at the moment." She looked at Simeon and Anton, "You two should try to get some shut-eye. I'll keep lookout and man some of the crew for now." Esmeralda's nose scrunched up at the horrid smell of barf and proceeded to climb to the crow's nest. She slept there since it would be unwise as a female to sleep with the rest of the crew. She rested her chin on the rail and looked out onto the ocean once more. "I have a bad feeling about the next few days. I hope our crew doesn't fall apart before the storm arrives."
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Feliciana noticed the commotion with the man overboard and decided not to interfere. She was about to get a mop and bucket to swab the deck when she saw Alex. Gesu Christo! Is that the spy? She got a little closer to get a better look and noticed her eyes were tightly shut. She looks terrified! I wonder if the Captain will flog her, or even worse... She shuddered at the thought. I wish I could help her get away from that creep, but how?
Back to top Go down
http://aph-domination.tumblr.com
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: Reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:49 pm

Anton: He sighs and stands up. "Alright then Comrade" He stands up and starts to walk over to the place where the beds are. He jumps down and looks for a place to put up his hammock. He finds a good place to put it up, and procedes to do just that. "Ahh." he lays in the hammock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:54 pm

She looked up at Arthur.
"Hello, and what in blazes do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Aнтон Коваль (Makhnovia)
Aнтон Коваль (Makhnovia)

PostSubject: reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:23 pm

Antonio: Antonio finally finds the new recruit on the ship, Feliciana. He kinda had some suspicions, but wasn't sure. He's got a very keen eye. He walks up to her looking at the captain with the girl. He decides to start off by apologizing. "Hey, Ehh, I was gonna tell ye that I be sorry for how the cap'n's been treatin' ye. And I wou..." He sees what she's looking at. "Ahh. Yes. I feel bad for that." He almost was just talking to himself. He sighs "Anyway, come with me. I would like to talk with ye about somethin' "
Back to top Go down
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:00 pm

(Fine then. Forget that as well. Guess I will have Friedrich waiting somewhere else. Sorry for trying to get involved.)
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:31 pm

Feliciana was so deep in thought that she didn't notice Antonio approach her at all. She jumped a bit when he started talking. She flipped around and stumbled back a bit from their close proximity. "Uh, it's fine Sir," she said in a deep tone, " I suppose that I'll have to earn his respect as a man." She turned back to Alex and the others. "I know how pirates are supposed to act but, shouldn't a true man be a bit less cruel? I mean, I get us males have to show dominance," she lowered her head, "but I think if you were to punish someone, shouldn't you do it regardless of gender?" FELI WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!! STOP NOW!! Feli straightened her back and snapped out of her thoughts. "I'm Feliciano, hope I'll be a help through rough seas. Sorry, but I don't think I've gotten your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Oseanovich (Oseria)
Jake Oseanovich (Oseria)

PostSubject: OOC: Ben   A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Antonio: He smiles. there was literally no doubt in his mind now, but he didn't really care. He chuckles. "Well, to be perfectly honest, if someone were to attack specifically to kill the captain, I might take control of the ship." that means he wants to be in charge, but still. "Also..." he bends over to whisper in her ear "You're overdoing the 'masculine' act." stands back up. "don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I understand." he remembers she asked his name. he smiles warmly. "My name be Antonio!" looks at her. "what's your real name?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:25 pm

Feliciana's eyes widened and she turned to face him front on. She bit her bottom lip in shock, "Feliciana...." Suddenly, she took his collar and dragged his face down to hers. "You can tell no one. I've worked hard enough to get here. Please don't rat me out. I'll do anything!"
Back to top Go down
Jake Oseanovich (Oseria)
Jake Oseanovich (Oseria)

PostSubject: OOC: Ben   A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Antonio: Smiles and laughs. "nonono! do not worry about it! I wouldn't ever tell anyone!" he puts a hand on her shoulder. "Feliciana is a pretty name. But still, I will tell nobody your secret." Smiles. "completely free of charge."
Back to top Go down
David Somers (2P!Bermuda)
David Somers (2P!Bermuda)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:07 am

David hid behind the Silent Empress with his grapple, he tried to swing to the deck, but with caution without being seen, he took out his second grapple and locked it on the edge wherein no one can see it since his grapple has various colors for camouflage.

He managed to get up, and went in the captain's quarters quicker than his own shadow, he scanned the entire room to see if there was anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:13 am

Feliciana let him go with reluctance. "Hmmm, I'm not stupid enough to trust a pirate's word. I've got my eye on you Antonio." She gave him the eye to eye gesture. "How do I know you won't tell the Captain after our little conversation?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pirate's Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next