The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

A Pirate's Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

A Pirate's Life  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 3:03 pm

The female only rolled her eyes as she looked at him "I might be a damn prisoner, but I will not show any respect to those who don't deserve it" she said as she shifted her gaze, crossing her arms over her chest a sigh slipping past her lips, not regretting the comment she made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Internally smiling at the news, she replied. "An hour, you say? Wonderful.." Then she proceeded to answer his question. "Would you doubt your captain's senses? I feel a presence in there, and last time I checked, I never allowed any crewmembers inside." Nodding, she fixed her gaze back to the deck, observing everything with the usual stern glare.
I just hope Captain Kirkland isn't hurting Alex....I just want to help her....poor girl..
Back to top Go down
David Somers (2P!Bermuda)
David Somers (2P!Bermuda)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:36 pm

David was able to hear about someone feeling his presence in the room, with haste, he look for a place to hide himself. He hid behind all the stash filled with crates and barrels, he looked at his tools and questioned himself, Smoke might attract attention, explosives as well...What do I do? He looked for more items that can help him in this situation.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pirate's Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7