The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

A Pirate's Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:33 pm

"Captain, I know they say having a woman onboard a ship, no less as the captain, brings bad luck, but I don't think it's true. So far, nothing too bad has happened to us, and you aren't weak. You nearly pushed me overboard while we were sparring, remember?" He chuckled slightly, trying to lighten her mood. "Well, I don't look like I belong here any more than you do. A pirate ship is no place for a sickly Italian scholar, and the son of a merchant at that."

Last edited by Matteo Vargas (Florence) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:38 pm

Feliciana made her way under the deck and was putting her stuff down in the sleeping quarters when she heard the foul Captain and Spaniard yelling. "Hmm? A spy? That's exciting! I hope they kill the Captain for all I care." She adjusted her pants and made her way back up to the deck. She now was ready to start her new life as Feliciano.

Last edited by Feliciana Vargas on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aph-domination.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:38 pm

After a while, Alex yanked the cloth off herself, but stayed in the corner of the room, surrounded by the crates. 'This isn't good.. At this rate I will be killed..' she thought as she looked at her belt, making sure she had her daggers so she could defend herself. 'Please... Yukiko.. I might need your help...'
Back to top Go down
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

Eventually Friedrichs ship was getting close to the port. But he had studied the map and pointed the helmsman to go to a cove and have the ship anchored there. He took two squads with him and they rowed to shore and established a small camp within sight of their ship. Once they were set up, he took one of the squads and they headed toward the port town. He had each of his men pair up and told them to try to remain out of sight while patrolling. He on the otherhand would go alone. He decided to go to the place every pirate would eventually wind up at: The bar.
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:42 pm

Kirsten cocked her ear, trying to hear the commotion aboard the ship.
Well, darn, I'm too far away, I can't hear!
She was frustrated.
She swum forwards a little, towards the source of the voices and listened. She could hear yelling, and something about a spy.

((Hey, hey, where's Alex's hiding place? I might help ^w^
*might create a distraction so Alex can hide until Yukiko arrives*))

Last edited by Matteo Vargas (Florence) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:42 pm

Oliver groaned as his side was kicked and winced as he was spat on and his arm was grabbed. When he talked, his voice broke. "Please, sir, I'm telling the t-ruth. I-I was getting tomatoes..." He sobbed because it is the truth. He shivered despite his clothes and the warmth in the ship. "H-he, is not a he..." He hid his face from view. "I-I'm sorry...!" He apologized over and over again, knowing the girl can hear him well. He's also apologizing because he's crying and he's so weak and he's not supposed to be in this ship. He heard the shuffle of cloth and his breath hitched. No. No no no no no no!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Atticus nodded putting his hand over her trembling one on the wheel. "Fratello is right, you are the toughest person I know. If anyone can take down the Kirklands, it's you Madame." He turned to Matteo and ruffled his hair. "And you! You look healthier than I've ever seen you!" He squeezed Matteo's forearm. "And we may not even need the canons with these guns at the ready!" Atticus chuckled and stared out at the ocean. Although it did not show, he was very worried about the events yet to come.
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:45 pm

"Yes, Atticus, I think the sea air is very beneficial for the lungs. I've hardly coughed since I started working here!"
Matteo cracked a smile.
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:46 pm

He rolled his eyes as he hear Oliver's breath hitching and his difficult breathing. "Oh, grow up. You're a pirate for fuck's sake." When Oliver mentioned that the spy was a she, Arthur grinned wildly. "So you do know where the spy is. I was actually about to believe you," He laughed, then his face turned to a stern one. "Where is she?" He enquired, his face inching closer to Oliver's. "You must show me now or I'll flog the both of you." 
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:49 pm

She smiled slightly, happy that everyone did care for her and liked her for who she is. "You guys speak lies, though I appreciate them!" But when she felt Atticus's hand she jerked her hand off of the wheel and bowed her head. "My apologies, Atticus-san"

Last edited by Yukiko Honda (Hokkaido) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:49 pm

Someone's going to get flogged?
She leaned in further, smiling gleefully.
Blood! I need fresh blood! her body seemed to scream. She craved the taste of human flesh, it had been a long time since the last time she'd devoured any sentient creature or any red meat at all. The taste of fish and algae was becoming rather bland.
She noticed, with a start, that half her body was out of the water, with her head and arms resting atop the rail, and those stupid humans didn't even see her.
Oh gods, how stupid can they get? They're so bloody stupid, it's funny. Do they have algae for brains??

Last edited by Matteo Vargas (Florence) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Peña (DR)
Esmeralda Peña (DR)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:52 pm

Esmeralda watched Viktor as he walked away to discuss with the Navigator and sighed. She turned around to see a slightly disjointed Anton. "Ah! Don't worry, he is a very gentle giant once you get to know him!" She chuckled a bit nervously and switched her feet. "Well, uh, I better take care of Jake here!" She turned and lifted up the drunkard's arms and slowly started dragging him across the deck. "Damn, he's heavier than I thought...."

Last edited by Esmeralda Peña (DR) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:54 pm

Oliver flinched away as Arthur came closer. "T-the spy..." He gave a pointed look at the stack of crates and barrels and he wiped at his face. He hoped the spy got deeply into the room or had somehow found a new place to hide. "S-she's.... still... here." His voice was small as he said the last word and and curled up on the floor, feeling so guilty and a traitor and he can't help it. "P-please, don't hurt her." He shook as he whispered those words.
Back to top Go down
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:54 pm

Friedrich bought a meal at the bar with a few gold coins and sat in an alcove patiently waiting. From what he could hear from the chatter around him, pirate activity was prevalent in this area. He was approached by a prostitute, but he turned her away. He was simply not that kind of man. He was a professional soldier afterall. And professionals he believed had standards. Something he highly doubted these pirates had. Seeing as it was going to be awhile before anything happened, he decided to draw in the notepad he had brought with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Atticus's heart broke a bit when she let go, but shifted that feeling aside. "Oh! It is no problem Captain! Matteo, I am so happy you are feeling better. You look better than a new pearl fratello!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:57 pm

"Grazie!"  He found his brother's words to be very heartwarming. "You look great too! Not that you didn't look good to begin with, of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Her face returned to it's normal state as she squinted towards the horizon. "Boys, tell me. Are we getting closer to Nassau?" Yukiko was determined to plunder a ship....though she hoped Her Majesty's Rose wasn't one of them.
But in her gut, she felts as though Alex was in dire need of help. Perhaps I can distract Arthur by steering my ship closer to his?

(Italics are thoughts.)
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Arthur dropped Oliver to the ground and stomped over to the room Alex was in, flinging the door open. He searched around the room and spotted Alex, walking up to her. He moved the crates out of the way. "Hello, luv~" He cooed in a teasing manner, sauntering up to her. He grabbed her chin with a firm, yet gentle hand and pulled her face close to his. "You're a pretty one, aren't you?" He smirked to himself. "You should know that a pirate ship is no place for women." He said, running a hand up her thigh. "Listen, if you spend a night with me, I'll let you go free~" He whispered into her ear in a husky voice, pressing himself up against her.

Last edited by The United Kingdom on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Matteo picked up his spyglass and scanned the horizon.
"It's here. It's Her Majesty's Rose." He said grimly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: Reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Antonio: "Good. I am not sure where the spy is. I think the cap'n might have an idea where the spy is" He looks around. "talk with the cheff after dark"

Anton: Smiles back at the woman. "Ah! It is okay! I am fine!" Looks back up for a second. "It appears the sails have been fixed!" He turns and looks back at the woman again, smiling warmly. "I believe you! Judging by his accent, I would say he is from somewhere in Russia, so we will get along well!" He looks around, "by the waty, ehh, where would our quarters be located comrade? I need to set up my hammock."

Jake: He slowly starts to stand up, and shuffles over to a bench. "O-Oh..." He appears to be verry dizzy
Back to top Go down
Simeon Borisov (Bulgaria)
Simeon Borisov (Bulgaria)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:06 pm

Simeon by now had all his attention turned to the drunk. All that went around in his head was how disgusting it was, how stupid, how... He couldn't even describe it. And his face sure showed that. Usually he'd hid such feelings, as cooks don't look down on others like that but he doubted anyone will pay attention to him. Well, that was what he'll tell himself later, now he wasn't thinking about that. He fell sorry for the one who picked to drag him but definitely didn't want to help that drunk, so he just watched.
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:07 pm

Ooh, looks like they found the little stowaway, Kirsten thought to herself, giggling. Human chum for supper tonight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Kai was swabbing the deck, oblivious to everything happening aboard The Silent Empress. Well, he is the cabin boy so what is there to do? He let out a sigh and continued with his work.
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:08 pm

As soon as he was released, he sobbed on the floor. Gods, I did this, I put her in danger. I don't have much of a choice! I don't deserve to be here! He tried to get up but found out that he couldn't. He was so exhausted and his neck is sore and he just wants to sleep, though he won't doubt the next time he would wake up he's either at the bottom of the sea with Ash, or that he'll be floating up around his dead body. He let the rest of his tears flow until he could no longer cry. He wiped at his eyes tiredly...

Oh jeez, what about the stew and the tomatoes?
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: Reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Antonio: the first mate decided that in the captain's absence, he would make sure everyone was in order. He had gone near the captains quarters, and started Watching everybody, seeing their navigator and chuckling nervously.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pirate's Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next