The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

A Pirate's Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Antonio: Antonio runs up the mountain of barrels until he is on top of the highest one he can fully stand on. He looks around, and then the smile on his face disappears faster than a snowflake in summer. "C-Cap'n. The Barrels are all in place. The one misplaced one is gone." He looks around frantically. "How the HELL did you do that?!" he angrily stomps on a barrel. "I will check down here longer. You should check the deck to see if somebody's seen the spy."

Anton: Smirks as he sees the lady looking out at the ocean, then looks down to see the First mate. "Ahoy there Comrade!" he looks up at his men. "finish repairing the sails. Spoasibo!" He climbs down to greet the First mate.

Last edited by Jett Kirkland (Australia) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:00 pm

"We may be attacked?" Matteo asked, frowning, "We'll be blown out of the water like a tiny piece of tinder."
He didn't mention that there were vicious sharks and sirens there as well as rival pirates.
He tried not to think about it, but he couldn't get the image of himself being pulled into the deep by a pair of unseen, cold, clammy hands, as he slowly suffocated to death under the bone-crushing force of water pressure.
Sirens and merpeople were dangerous. They looked harmless and pretty, but with an iron vice-like grip they pulled sailors outright off the ship and into the water to be drowned and later eaten. If they were hungry enough and the sailor stood too close to the railing. They were much cleverer than sharks too.

Last edited by Matteo Vargas (Florence) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:01 pm

Arthur's head jerked over to where Oliver was. "You!" He yelled, stomping up to him. He grabbed Oliver by the neck and glared down into his eyes. "You better tell me where the spy is. I know you, and I know you would hide someone." He slammed Oliver against the wall. "WHERE IS THE SPY?!" He yelled into his face, squeezing his neck so he couldn't breathe. "If you don't tell me now, I'll kill them. I'll make you flog them to death until the whip tears away at her skin and flesh, all the way down to her organs. TELL!" He glanced over at Antonio. "Don't give me orders, boy. Go search up on deck. I've got it under control down here," he demanded as he squeezes Oliver's neck tighter.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Simeon Borisov (Bulgaria)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:04 pm

As a cook, Simeon didn't really do anything besides, obviously, cook. With the ingredients they had here, he could only make simple food which hardly even needed half an hour, expecially nowadays. So, in his free time, he usually just pretended to teach himself how to fight. Of course, in reality he knew how to fight but someone who can wield a sword as well as him at such an age could only be a noble. And that was one part of himself he wanted to hide from the rest - it was better they didn't know the real him

Now, however, he wasn't cooking nor training. Instead, he had retired to a more isolated part of the ship and just started to gaze into the open sea. If asked, he already had a reason to why he was here - check out and watch for ships. Though, if one looked long enough towards him, they'd notice he waa deep in thought - he was thinking about his old home. Not missing it, he prefered this place to there any day. No, he was thinking about his brain washed siblings and that the ones that weren't corupted while he was there were now.He watched the waves and wondered what they were doing now - probably something boring. He sighed and continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:04 pm

Peter yelped in surprise as he was pushed aside from the taller blonde man, almost dropping his things. He sighed, as he may as well get used to this treatment. He wondered what to do now,  the ship was in decent condition, and he had received how orders from anyone yet. ..Perhaps I should unpack my things? Or maybe I should just wait for a moment? He thought to himself, getting a bit nervous.

Basch was standing at the end of The Silent Empress, whistling a tune to himself as he examined the knife he had just sharpened. Sighing, he placed the knife into his pocket. He glanced around the ship, wondering if the rest of the crew needed his help at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:08 pm

Atticus shook his head at Matteo. "I think you underestimate your own crew, fratello. We've seen the Captain take down ships all by herself. I think we can withstand a couple encounters," he turned to Yukiko, "as long as it doesn't have anything to do with a Kirkland." Although Atticus was in love, he was not stupid. He could see right through Yukiko's expressionless face.
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Oliver dropped the crate that he was holding and his hands flew up to Arthur's hands. He choked, his only passage of air almost cut off. "C-Captain-!" His breaths turned short and he's struggling. "C-Captain-! W-what spy?" His head hit the wall as he was pushed back and he was still choking. "C-Captain." He managed to croak out weakly, his eyesight getting blurry and he still can't breathe. He can't tell Arthur at this rate.

Fine, if you kill me now, Captain, my secret will die with me. But no matter, you'll still find her anyway. At least I won't see her get flogged and killed.

Luciano heard a yelp and turned to see a blond boy with his things. He went near him. "Hey kid, what are you doing here?" He's fucking wondering why a kid would be in this ship, it's dangerous for him.

Last edited by Maria de la Cruz (Pinas) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:11 pm

"I think we can take that English eyebrow bastardo..." Matteo muttered under his breath, "I'll bet that his eyebrows are so bloody huge, they cover his face like a big black beard that grows out of his forehead and he can't fight because he's too busy trying to get the hair out of his face."
He snickered slightly at his joke.

(( Shot England my child, do you need Aloe Vera for those burns? They look pretty severe, third degree, probably!))

Last edited by Matteo Vargas (Florence) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:15 pm

Arthur throttled Oliver's neck and then threw him to the floor, stepping on his chest. "TELL ME WHERE THE DAMN SPY IS! I know you know where they are. I will find them sooner or later, but if you show me them now, I won't make you be the one to flog him," he told Oliver, glaring down into the man's blue eyes. "I know you know where they are because otherwise you'd have no reason to be down here when we're docked at a port."
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: another reply.   A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:16 pm

Antonio: He wasn't used to not being in charge. "R-Right! I am sorry Cap'n!" He climbs onto the deck. "ANY OF YEE SCURVY DOGS SEE ANYONE NEW?!" He looks around "You! Child! You are seemingly innocent enough. I want ye to find the spy here. If ye help me, I'll get ye a hammock myself!" He looks around. he did this because nobody would suspect the child of espionage.

Jack: Jack stumbled from the bar, very drunk now. He sees his ship, and starts to move towards it. He gets to the ship... eventually, and looks at everyone on board. "H-Hello Mates. *hiccup* How's it going?" He collapses on the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:17 pm

"Oh, please. I'm more or less the weakest captain around." She rubbed her temples and teased her hair a bit, something she does when she's nervous. "I cannot possibly beat either of the Kirkland brothers. They're legendary! I'm just hoping we can get supplies..." She let out a sigh before climbing up to the quarter deck and taking the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Friedrich stepped out onto the deck of his ship where his men stood at attention. His Kaiser had given him the task of killing or capturing pirate captains to eliminate their threat on the seas. It would ensure that merchant fleets and people could sail unharmed and unhindered. In exchange, he and his men would be rewarded for each pirate captain brought in. "Men, our mission vill be difficult. Pirates may be scruffy und underfed und no match for us who are the elite. But remember, pirates are crafty und haf many tricks. Do not underestimate your enemy. Our targets are simplified. Ve only need to capture any pirate captains und bring them in. If there are no captains, their crew vill lose morale und become disorganized. Vhich vill ultimately be their undoing. I vill decide vhat ist to be done vith surwiwors. Now remember your training und remember who you are! Ve are the Imperialische Sturm Elite, und ve shall vin in the end!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:19 pm

"Legendary, yes, that is, if it's because of their eyebrows!"
He nudged Atticus because puns about other people's facial hair are very entertaining.
"Isn't that so, fratello?"

Last edited by Matteo Vargas (Florence) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Viktor shielded his eyes from the strong sun as he came up from the hull. "I will never get used to this ridiculous environment," he grumbled in a heavy Russian accent. He looked up as he heard Esmeralda and lightly smiled. "Keep up the good work!" Out of all the people on this ship, he only trusted her and their Captain. The trio had been together ever since he traveled to the pirate ridden Caribbean. Suddenly he heard a new voice and looked down to see the shirtless Anton. Viktor's statuesque face turned to stone. "Firstly, you will address me as Sir. Secondly, who are you? Finally, who brought you here mate?" Viktor was not the type of person to let anyone onto this ship. Suddenly he heard a thud behind him and whipped around to see his Master Gunner passed out on the floor. Viktor's eye twitched as he stared at the drunken form. His fists were tight and walked forward to deal with the mess.
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:23 pm

Oliver coughed and his head hit on the floor again, curling in on himself but unable to do so because of Arthur's foot. He coughed again, violently this time. "S-sir, I was getting some tomatoes for the s-tew." God, and talking hurts. "I don't know where they are, I-I don't even know there was a s-py," he croaked out, "I swear, I-I was just- looking for some tomatoes. Please believe me." He coughed and he rubbed at his throat, this was going to bruise, he knew. Even breathing hurts. His head hurt, his throat hurts, his back hurts, everything hurts. He really hoped Arthur would buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Alex covered her ears as she heard Arthur yelling, She couldn't lie, she was honestly terrified. The female felt her stomach turn a bit as she felt pretty guilty about the male who had helped her was getting hurt, as much as she wanted to help him she couldn't risk getting caught and getting killed, She had to complete her mission so she could help out her friend Yukiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Atticus looked at the stressed out Yukiko with loving concern. "Ah! Indeed fratello! We can see his ship from miles away with those things!" He jumped to stand next to her. "You are an amazing captain ma'am and I wouldn't have you any other way."
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Arthur's face twisted into one of fury. "YOU'RE LYING!" He barked as he kicked Oliver's side. "If you tell me where the damn spy is, I won't make you whip them. If you don't and I find them myself, I'll make you whip them and eat them alive, ye hear?" He hissed and spat into Oliver's face. He stepped off of Oliver and leaned down, yanking him up by his arm. "Now show me where the damn spy is, because I don't buy your act. And I hope you know what you're doing is treason. You know what the punishment for that is..."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Peña (DR)
Esmeralda Peña (DR)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Esmeralda looked at the scene beneath her and sensed trouble. She slid down the mast and adjusted her belt. "Oh no, not again..." She walked past Anton and put her hand on Viktor's shoulder. "Calm down Viktor, everyone needs a break once in awhile. I checked the canons and they are all armed and ready. He has done his job for the day. I'll clean this up, I promise." She smiled up at the gigantic man and felt him calm down.
Back to top Go down
Leuchteland (Friedrich)
Leuchteland (Friedrich)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:30 pm

After addressing his soldiers and dismissing them, he went up to the helmsman who asked for a heading. Friedrich thought for a moment before answering. "Ve shall head to the nearest port und find any intelligence ve can on these pirates und their actiwities. If ve are lucky, ve may ewen be able to catch some there." The helmsman snapped a salute and turned the ship to head to port. Friedrich looked up to the crows nest to see his spotter scanning the horizon through the telescope attached to his rifle. Above him flew the black, white and gold tricolor with an imperial eagle in the center. He gave the order to lower it and instead raise a Spanish flag to trick any passerby's.
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

"I can already see his eyebrows..." Matteo snorted, draining his cup and placing it on a barrel. "When I catch him, I'll personally shave his eyebrows for him. They're ugly as fuck and so is he."

Meanwhile, Kirsten had swum to the other ship, Her Majesty's Rose, the painted letters on the side proclaimed her name. There were a few humans bustling about onboard.
Humans, they never learn, don't they?
While she had half a mind to knock a few holes in the hull and sink them for amusement, maybe devour a few unfortunate sailors, but that would wait. She was curious.
She swam closer to the side and clung there, poking her head through the rails but trying to stay as hidden as possible. Luckily, a pile of ropes and nets partially hid her from sight.

Last edited by Matteo Vargas (Florence) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

PostSubject: Reply   A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Anton: Smiles happily. "Alright then... Sir" He looks around. "My name is Anton Koval, and I am your master carpenter." he looks up towards the men working on the sail. "Good work Comrades!" He stands there looking up at his work, messy black hair being blown in the wind.

Jake: looks up at the first mate. "Hi there *hiccup* I got all the cannons in place" he slowly starts to stand up, and then catches his balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:31 pm

Taking deep breaths, she prepared her voice. "Lift the anchor! We're off to Nassau." It wasn't as loud as she expected. Cursing under her breath, she turned to Atticus. "You really think so? Because I don't. I'm weak, and my fighting style differs heavily from those other pirates...And I'm a woman, a small, scrawny, Japanese woman..." She indeed found Matteo's statement rather humorous, but she isn't one to show her emotions, and some say she doesn't have a sense of humor.

Last edited by Yukiko Honda (Hokkaido) on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:31 pm

Peter was about to answer the Italian as he heard Antonio yell over to him. "Spy? Where at, sir?!" He answred in surprise, rushing over to him. He was not a boy to decline an order, that was for sure, plus a hammock did sound nice.
Back to top Go down

As Simeon gazed out, he saw someone drunk come on. Wait, he knew him. The master gunner? What an idiot... His nose screwed up in disgust. If there was one thing that he despised, it was people who didn't know simple stuff. One thing that stayed with him while he had been a noble was his arrogance. Sometimes he couldn't stand how people acted, so immature. But he ignored it, or more precisely them. Watching the drunk be, well, drunk, he hoped he didn't need to deal with him in any way. Though he doubted that a cook would deal with such things, come to think of it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate's Life    A Pirate's Life  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pirate's Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next