The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Get out of my face

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Volkov
Nikolai Volkov

Get out of my face Empty
PostSubject: Get out of my face   Get out of my face Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Name: Nikolai Volkov

Representative of: 2p! Russia

Brief personality: Nikolai is a colder hearted man, does not find much amusement in things others might. In his years he had learned to care more about others, although it is very specific who he does care for. He has a distrust of people and prefers solitude over the company of other people, or so he says. He can be very bitter, with blunt honesty, and replies with sarcasm to anything he deems stupid. Additionally, he is shown as judgmental and incredibly serious. Unlike his Player 1, he's rather difficult to embarrass, as he's perfected the art of the "poker face"

Brief physical description:
Nikolai is a taller male, darker red hair that is greying slightly. His eyes are a deep blood red and also lost one of his eyes in a battle with 2p Bohemia. A shard of glass had gone through the back of his head and right eye, so he has a bit of a bald spot and scar on the back of his head and scar in this right eye. His face shows a few age marks. Nikolai appears older than what you'd expect, because of health issues and such he experienced. (Through roleplays in the past). He used to have a red scarf, but after he had died once his son, Demyan had taken it with him for his own. He has put his black coat like russia's away and now just wears a black or gray sweatshirt.

Brief history:
The Russian Revolution of 1917 was one of the most explosive political events of the twentieth century. The violent revolution marked the end of the Romanov dynasty and centuries of Russian Imperial rule. During the Russian Revolution, the Bolsheviks, led by leftist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, seized power and destroyed the tradition of csarist rule. The Bolsheviks would later become the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. In 1917, two revolutions swept through Russia, ending centuries of imperial rule and setting into motion political and social changes that would lead to the formation of the Soviet Union. While the two revolutionary events took place within a few short months, social unrest in Russia had been simmering for decades.
In the early 1900s, Russia was one of the most impoverished countries in Europe with an enormous peasantry and a growing minority of poor industrial workers.
Much of Western Europe viewed Russia as an undeveloped, backwards society. The Russian Empire practiced serfdom—a form of feudalism in which landless peasants were forced to serve the land-owning nobility—well into the nineteenth century. In contrast, the practice had disappeared in most of Western Europe by the end of the Middle Ages.
In 1861, the Russian Empire finally abolished serfdom. The emancipation of serfs would influence the events leading up to the Russian Revolution by giving peasants more freedom to organize.

Religious affiliation: n/a

Any special powers or abilities: his eyes glow a bright red when he is angry, the scar on his right eye glows as well slightly..

Nikolai and his son:
Back to top Go down

Get out of my face
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1