The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

|| Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas ||

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which plot should we do?
Plot 1
|| Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas || Empty60%|| Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas || Empty
 60% [ 3 ]
Plot 2
|| Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas || Empty40%|| Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas || Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Lucasta Euphrosyne(Sloth)
Lucasta Euphrosyne(Sloth)

|| Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas || Empty
PostSubject: || Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas ||   || Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas || Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:00 pm

Okay so I have been thinking lately and man I have had Sins on the mind for the longest time :D
So I was like 'Heyyyy Why not make a forum rp for just the sins'.
Here is the problem, I need to make plots for the rp if we do a sin rp.
I thought of a few plots, but if you have an idea for a plot feel free to suggest it dudes and dudettes. I will add a poll so people can vote on which Idea we do. Yep.

Plot Idea 1: Human again(BUT ALEX WE ALREADY DID- shhhhhhhh). For this plot each sin is turned human again, the way they were before they died. For example, Lucasta would wake up wearing her old bloody maid clothes, look kinda beaten, etc, she would also act the way she did before she died, trying to please her mistress and Master. Though each sin will not know who changed them human[for all they know it could have been pride just punishing them]

Plot Idea 2: This one is similar to the first one but it starts off a nightmare, Each sin will relive their death in said nightmare. When they wake up they are distraught, not really knowing why they had said nightmare.[ehhhh]

Yep I only have two plot ideas for right now.
As I said before if you have an idea feel free to suggest it, and I will add it to the list and the poll!~ :3
Back to top Go down

|| Sin Roleplay Plot Ideas ||
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1