The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Um, hi... I'm Marry! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marry Elysium (Paradise)
Marry Elysium (Paradise)

Um, hi... I'm Marry! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Um, hi... I'm Marry! ^^   Um, hi... I'm Marry! ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Name:
Marry Elysium.

Representative of:
Paradise/Garden of Eden.

Historical: Timeless.

Brief personality:
She is generally extremely shy around people and can barely stay calm around new acquaintances. Though when she does make friends with these new acquaintances, she treasures them from the bottom of her heart and cannot live without them. She’d do anything for those she considers her friend, putting all her friends before herself at all times. She’s very humble and bashful, and she is quite easily flustered. Tending to be extremely clumsy, she usually always drops anything she’s carrying and she tends to trip over nothing.

Brief physical description:
Marry is a small albino girl with long, white, wavy hair that fades to a light blonde and reaches down to her hips, and pink eyes. She usually wears a light blue dress with a white apron over it and chooses to stay barefoot. She sometimes has a pink ribbon tied into her hair and she sometimes wears brown, baggy boots. She has a hoodie is white with pink roses on it that she made herself, and she sometimes wears it. She is extremely short at 5’1” and she’s really light, weighing 85 lbs.

Appearance:

Brief history:
The Garden of Eden (Hebrew גַּן עֵדֶן, Gan ʿEḏen) or often Paradise is the biblical “garden of God”, described most notably in the Book of Genesis chapters 2 and 3, and also in the Book of Ezekiel. The “garden of God”, not called Eden, is mentioned in Genesis 13, and the “trees of the garden” are mentioned in Ezekiel 31. The Book of Zechariah and the Book of Psalms also refer to trees and water in relation to the temple without explicitly mentioning Eden.

Traditionally, the favoured derivation of the name “Eden” was from the Akkadian edinnu, derived from a Sumerian word meaning “plain” or “steppe”. Eden is now believed to be more closely related to an Aramaic root word meaning “fruitful, well-watered.” The Hebrew term is translated “pleasure” in Sarah's secret saying in Genesis 18:12.

Much like records of the great flood, creation story and confusion of languages, the story of Eden echoes the Mesopotamian myth of a king, as a primordial man, who is placed in a divine garden to guard the tree of life. In the Hebrew Bible, Adam and Eve are depicted as walking around the Garden of Eden naked due to their innocence. Eden and its rivers may signify the real Jerusalem, the Temple of Solomon, or the Promised Land. It may also represent the divine garden on Zion, and the mountain of God, which was also Jerusalem. The imagery of the Garden, with its serpent and cherubs, has been compared to the images of the Solomonic Temple with its copper serpent (the nehushtan) and guardian cherubs.

Religious affiliation:
The Garden of Eden is recognized in the three Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Some other religions and cultures have a creation story containing a similar concept to the biblical Garden of Eden, ascribing various locations to the place of first habitation.

Any special powers or abilities:
She has holy magic and can make anyone she looks at freeze at her will. When she is tainted/controlled by demonic powers, she shifts into a serpent-based form (like the Nehushtan) and can use demonic magic.

Demonic Snake Form:
Transformation:

This character's hexcode is #FFCCCC.
Back to top Go down

Um, hi... I'm Marry! ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1