The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Kyoko~ Marry me~ hehehe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruslan Arlovsky(Minsk)
Ruslan Arlovsky(Minsk)

Kyoko~ Marry me~ hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Kyoko~ Marry me~ hehehe   Kyoko~ Marry me~ hehehe Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Name:
Ruslan Aleksei Arlovsky

Representative of:
Minsk

As a Place: 949

Brief personality:
Ruslan is a person you do not want to upset... ever.. Unlike his father he tends to keep an innocent and somewhat of a kind facade, not breaking character unless he has to. It's easy to say that he is almost like his father with his personality that is close to that of a Yangire. It's hard to tell what his actual motives are unless you are very observant or if you know who his father is. Most of the time Ruslan will have a smile on his face that is easily mistaken for that of a kind smile, but in reality it is nothing more than a sick smirk.

Brief physical description:
He has short dark brown hair and violet colored eyes that have yellow rings around the pupil. He is pretty tall for his age being an astounding 5'6" and he has pale skin. His usual attire consists of a black t-shirt and jeans. He is also seen wearing earrings and on occasion he is seen carrying around a pocket knife. Most of the time he will be seen also hanging around a girl named Kyoko

Brief history:
History:

Religious affiliation:
Agnostic

Any special powers or abilities:
He has the strength of his mom and dad along with the flexibility, Accuracy, and speed of his father

Ruslan’s color in Chatbox#000033

Back to top Go down

Kyoko~ Marry me~ hehehe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1