The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

MESSAGE FROM SARAH PLEASE READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MESSAGE FROM SARAH PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: MESSAGE FROM SARAH PLEASE READ   MESSAGE FROM SARAH PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry I can't be there but a turn of unfortunate events caused me to make a stupid decision. Arthur can't be on either because something happened to him, that his sister wishes me not to specify. I'd like to blame this event for triggering me, but alas I can only point fingers at myself.
Whilst I'm gone there will be no one to check intros, so please be merciful in the amount of intros you post because I'll have to do it when I get back. Also, Akachi is in charge whilst I'm gone so consider her an admin for the time being. She will have the power to punish people if necessary, and she will be head of staff meetings. If any fights take place, go to her about it and send her screenshots. There will be no theme change till I get back - which will may not be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.
I love each and every one of you, but please don't cause any trouble since I'll be gone.
Also, Akachi if anyone misbehaves, give them the jutti!
Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FROM SARAH PLEASE READ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1