The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing. Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi… I, as y’all probably know, I am ben. I have something that I want to say. It has been on my mind for quite some time… But I feel like I should actually say something finally. Although… I feel it may make it worse. I have known for a long time that I am far from the most popular person on the site… But i have had several incidents where I come on the chat, and nobody even acknowledges me, but are all happy and friendly with other people coming on. I also find myself halfway begging to join something other people are getting invited to do right in front of me… Sometimes they still have said no… Well… Regardless… I feel like I have done something or do something that annoys everyone… my question is this. What is it about me or what is it I do/have done that makes me such an afterthought? Why am I ignored more than other people? Please… I just… I want to know what is going on… You guys can kik me, Skype me, pm me, or even leave a comment in this thread if you want… I just am tired of feeling this way.
Back to top Go down
Катиусча(Ukraine)
Катиусча(Ukraine)

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:37 pm

It is okay, Ben! You have not annoyed me or disturbed me. In fact, I do not consider you an afterthought either. Whenever I log in, I enjoy interacting with you. Whether it be in the chatbox or in our rp. Honestly I feel the same way as you sometimes. Like I am a ghost in the chat. But I try not to let it get to me. Anyway listen, if you ever just need someone to talk to, I am willing to. See you around on the site, Ben! ^^
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't mean to ignore you Ben, if I am. I'm sorry if I do, but you haven't done anything wrong to me.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 1:07 am

Hey, Ben.

I'm sorry if I've ever ignored you. It probably wasn't and if it was, it was probably because of a childish grudge or something. From now one, I'll try not to ignore you, okay?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1