The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

I Can't Live Without My Brother.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn Livingstone (Female)
Lynn Livingstone (Female)

I Can't Live Without My Brother. Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Live Without My Brother.    I Can't Live Without My Brother. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Name:
Lynn Lucille Livingstone

Representative of:
Femininity/Females

. . .
JK It's a Female bro

Old as time as a thing

Brief personality:
She pretty mature most of the time like most females, though there are times when she can be quite mischievous. She can get annoyed easily when someone is being nosy or rude. Lynn can get embarrassed/flustered pretty easily, though she will try to hide it most of the time and even try to deny it. It's also seen that she can be quiet sensitive and easily worried. Lynn is also known to love her brother dearly and would do anything for him.

Brief physical description:
Long white hair usually styled in a pony tail, her  bangs being parted to the left covering her left eye, the bangs being dyed red. She is seen to have golden colored eyes, though at times the one covered by her bangs while turn a red color. Due to the fact that she not only represented the human gender female, but also the animals, it can be seen the she has some animalistic features. She is also seen to have pale skin. On rare occasions she is seen to have a red flower in her hair.
Appearance:

Brief history:
Female (♀) is the sex of an organism, or a part of an organism, that produces non-mobile ova (egg cells). Most female mammals, including female humans, have two X chromosomes. The female foetus produces larger amounts of Estrogens and smaller amounts of Androgens than a male foetus. During puberty, hormones which stimulate estrogen production result in the development of secondary sexual characteristics, thus exhibiting greater differences between the sexes. However, there are exceptions to the above for some intersex and transgender women.

Religious affiliation:
N/A

Any special powers or abilities:
She can be pretty flexible, but not athletic or fast like her brother.
Back to top Go down

I Can't Live Without My Brother.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1