The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

I'M BACK! (At least I hope I can go online more often now>w<)♡

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christina Edelstein

PostSubject: I'M BACK! (At least I hope I can go online more often now>w<)♡   2nd February 2017, 14:28

Sooo... I haven't been online for a few months now. I've been pretty busy at work and school. Also my private life is full of things I've got to take care of, since I'm having a boyfriend now (don't ask me how I managed to do this. I still don't know myself.) and I'm also trying to put more effort into my cosplays, since I did closet cosplays most of the time last year and... I wanna change that.
Sadly I even forgot about this website (omg I'm sorry), because I was so stressed out.
If you guys wanna contact me you can find me on Instagram (@ayato_cosplay) or just add me on Facebook (Ayato Edelstein) ♡ I sometimes use Skype too, but not that often (you can find me if you search for 'maidofdoom' though) :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'M BACK! (At least I hope I can go online more often now>w<)♡
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1