The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Which countries are left?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Which countries are left? Empty
PostSubject: Which countries are left?   Which countries are left? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Lost
Hello! I'm new to this roleplay, can you tell me which female countries are left? Or one (female please) that is left that suits me-
My personality:
Loyal, funny, kind, sometimes easily offended, shy at first but great friend when you get to know me, do not underestimate me! I am good at battle actually.
Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Катиусча(Ukraine)
Катиусча(Ukraine)

Which countries are left? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which countries are left?   Which countries are left? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:55 pm

I suggest Belgium. She seems to fit your description somewhat. And she is a canon character in Hetalia. You could look her character up. But of course if you want to be creative, you could just make your own fictional country. Several people on here have done it.
Back to top Go down

Which countries are left?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Advisory :: Management-