The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riku Hamada(SanFransokyo)

Location : 'Aunt' Cass's Lucky Cat Café, San Fransokyo. Obviously eating!

Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi)   Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Because Riku's afraid to be left alone considering Yato's change in attitude, she followed him, only to widen her eyes, take a step back, and gulp as the creature appeared and became clearer, the black cloud becoming darker. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm looking at it. I can see it." She shuddered as it resembles a bug and she hates bugs! "Haha, 'scared' is an understatement. I'm terrified. They're bigger than the ones I usually see. Yatty, what is that thing?" She turned her wide eyes to him, fear clearly on her face. As the ground shook, she was shaking too, and she's trying not to fall on her bum. "And attack us? That thing will attack us?" The pitch of her voice rising a bit, just imagining that thing eating them... She shuddered again, taking step back as well."Do you... Do you know how to fight it?" She rubbed her nape as the hair on her neck started to stand up. She feels this creature is very dangerous and shit and she shouldn't go near it.

She knows she's acting like stupid scaredycat, but this is the first time she has seen those things clearly and bigger, she can't help it. She placed her hands together, shut her eyes, and prayed hard. "God save us from that thing, I don't want to die yet."

Last edited by Riku Hamada(SanFransokyo) on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi)   Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 2:30 pm

"Okay, okay..."

Taking a deep breath in, and a deep breath out, Yato examined the current situation. And in a moment, nothing could be heard other than the stomping of the phantom and the wind rustling the breeze."Sekki!" And as he pierced the silence(let's just say Yukine was somewhere nearby) duel swords appeared in his hands, and he fixed his stance. "That's an Ayakashi, or phantom. They come from the far shore and try to plague those of the near shore." Without even turning to face her, his eyes clued to the creature.

"Yeah, I'll save you..." He paused "...for 5 yen." Of course, this wasn't the time for his silly little antics considering the phantom was inches away from his smug mug. The breath of the bug tickled his neck, as sweat rolled down his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi)   Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:32 pm

"Wait, um, Sekki? Phantom? Far shore? Near shore?... Five yen?" Riku opened her eyes to look at Yato, only to see that bug near him. She screamed and fell on her bum, scrambling backwards. "OH MY GOD YATTY IT'S RIGHT BESIDE YOU I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR FIVE YEN LATER! WHY WOULD YOU NEED IT ANYWAY?!" She continued to move backward to give some distance between her and them, she doesn't want to get in the way. Seeing Yato's hands with katanas, she wondered what happened to her equipment. Looking down to where his feet was, she screamed again. "AAAH, MY MATERIALS! YATTY, DAMN IT! DON'T STEP ON THEM WHEN YOU FIGHT, OR DON'T LET THAT BUG STEP ON THEM!" She cupped her hands to her cheeks as she worried for her things.

"And Yatty! I trust you! Go and defeat that thing!" She cheered. She stood up to hide behind a tree to watch them.

Hold on, you give five yen to the gods for a wish... Her eyes widened. Does that mean... He was serious all along? About the god thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi)   Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:56 pm

"I'll explain later!" Were his last as he charged at the phantom, which was speaking murmured "smells nice..." repeatedly.
Although, this phantom wasn't at all indifferent to the one's he'd fight usually. In fact, this bug was one of the easier ones. "You who would desecrate this land-" With a foot out he jumped on it's head, -"With my advent, I, the Yato god, lay waste with the Sekki..." a dramatic slice split the phantom in two. "...and expel thy vast defilement!" and with a final "rend," the phantom went into a red burst, disappearing for good. However, in the process, Yato looked as though he were speaking to his Katanas despite Riku being far far away.

Speaking of Riku, once the phantom was gone for good, he rushed to where she was and tossed his katanas somewhere. (poor Yukine XD) "Hey, you okay?" He managed a smile. "And uh, sorry about your materials." Luckily, he didn't manage to step on any while fighting the creature. Turning behind him, he waved a boy off and turned back to Riku. "Anyways, my 5 yen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi)   Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:37 am

"Woah..." Riku stared at him in awe when he said something like, oh, like a spell or chant or something, and defeated that bug. Finally that bug is gone! When that bug was gone, for good, she stared at Yato who approached her and caught a glimpse of a boy grumbling and walking away. "Eh, I'm okay, and it's okay, I'll just have to, uh, repair them or something. I won't give you any troubles about it. Are you okay, though?" Then she blinked at him. "And you're so cool, how'd you do that?" She asked, dazed, as she checked her pockets for five yen. Luckily, she had extra change. Giving the five yen, she tilted her head. "So are you going to explain stuff to me now? Because I'm so confused as to why those katanas turned into a boy, and that that bug spoke something about smelling nice, and that how come you look like a hobo but actually you're so cool. I'm not inflating your ego so shut it, also about the phantoms, and the near shore far shore thing, and... About that five yen thing too." All I know is that if you want a wish granted by the gods you have to offer five yen to their shrines. If this guy is a god... Where is his shrine? What god is he, if he really is?... IS THIS A DREAM OR SOMETHING?!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi)   Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yato + Riku (Closed RP between Julia & Akachi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2