The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Fae and elves are my home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristof (Álfheimr)
Kristof (Álfheimr)

Fae and elves are my home.  Empty
PostSubject: Fae and elves are my home.    Fae and elves are my home.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Fae and elves are my home.  Valhalla-knights-2-20080619041316927-000

Name: Kristof

Representative of: Álfheimr (fairie realm / world)

Age: 20 (human) place - since the start of the Viking age

Brief personality: Kristof is a being of few words. Having no voice (mute). He has a quiet grace about himself and keeps to his own preferring not to meddle in the affairs of humans. Though mute* he is not against the occasional human companion. Being unable to properly socialize he may pick up a pad of paper and pen or pencil to write down a quick thought or two and share with who is nearest.

*he is mute towards humans. Norse Fae having a tendency to disaprove of humans and tricking / killing them he only speaks to other Fae

Brief physical description: Kristof is tall, with long reddish brown hair braided back along a spot of shorter cut hair much like an undercut. Slightly pointed ears which peek out from his mess of hair elude to his fae like origins. Steely blue grey eyes, typically filled with emotion and feeling as his use of voice is gone his eyes and gestures with his hands express his purposes. A scar below his left eye curves up slightly towards the end of his brow though not reaching being only 1, 1 1/2 inches in length. His style of dress being white and golds in color.

Brief history: [spoiler]
Álfheimr is the land of Elves and Fae. Having been noted and mentioned in various 13th century texts and earlier mentions. This world of Elves and Fae has long since been fabled in and through history with other countries and beliefs. Some traces of this fae world exist in the humans side. The world being essentially spit in two. The human. And fae. These two worlds existing together though not essentially on the same plane

Religious affiliation: none / nonafiliated

Any special powers or abilities: can see / communicate with fae and other magical creatures and a certain calm way with some typical creatures.

Last edited by Kristof (Álfheimr) on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fae and elves are my home.    Fae and elves are my home.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Please put something down for religious affiliation. Thank you.

You have 72 hours to fix this before your intro is deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Kristof (Álfheimr)
Kristof (Álfheimr)

PostSubject: Re: Fae and elves are my home.    Fae and elves are my home.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:50 pm

/pew pew all done
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fae and elves are my home.    Fae and elves are my home.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fae and elves are my home.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1