The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul) Empty
PostSubject: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Akachiii, you and I are in on this~ Surely, nothing you say can drag me down. Because I can just shake it off and focus on something else. ;D

(No hard feelings, man. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:31 pm

I see you, Jul.

I think maybe you should step down and take a break, because that doesn't sound like you.

(Same here~ XD)
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Oh~ Now we're talkin'! What do you mean? Who says this doesn't sound like me? This is me, man! This kinda like my style, I just don't usually show this to people. And I'm not sorry about this, plus I think you're the first one to see this part of me. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Can't you see? Maybe you should get your vision checked. Because all I do is win! I just don't understand you sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:39 am

Bruh, you'll never win. You have to undersand me. I'm a troublemaker, sometimes. And I can see clearly now, well, as I have all the time. I have my glasses on. :P Plus we're all in this together, yeah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Let me think about it.

Hold up.

Are you being serious?

Because I'm awesome, so you don't have to call me names. Just give me a reason why! But it's doesn't matter, cuz' I got #thatPOWER! ;D
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1