The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

I Wish You All a Merry Christmas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noel K. (Christmas)
Noel K. (Christmas)

I Wish You All a Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: I Wish You All a Merry Christmas!   I Wish You All a Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 1:41 am

Name: Noel Kringle

Representative of: Christmas

Historical: Has been around since 1AD

Brief personality:
To describe him in just one word, Noel is generous. He loves to give gifts, especially around his his holiday. Noel is quite religous and takes his religion very seriously, but he is acceptful of people with different values. When it is around Christmas season, he tends to be a bit more outgoing than he normally is. He's generally very friendly and cheerful. He also loves children, especially small and adorable ones. (Not in a weird way though.)

Brief physical description:
Noel has short black hair that is a little bit frizzy. His eyes are a shade of light brown and his skin tone is rather fair. He stands at about 5'9", and weighs about 105 lbs. He usually wears casual clothes such as hoodies and jeans when it is not in the festive season. Around the holidays however, he often wears ugly Christmas sweaters and Santa hats.

Brief history:
Christmas is both a sacred religious holiday and a worldwide cultural and commercial phenomenon. For two millennia, people around the world have been observing it with traditions and practices that are both religious and secular in nature. Christians celebrate Christmas Day as the anniversary of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, a spiritual leader whose teachings form the basis of their religion. Popular customs include exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas trees, attending church, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive. December 25–Christmas Day–has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1870.
(Source: history.com )

Religious Affiliation: Christianity

Any special powers or abilities: Around Christmas season, he can turn into 'Santa Claus'.
Back to top Go down

I Wish You All a Merry Christmas!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Introductions :: All Non-Hetalia-