The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rab (Slytherin House)
Rab (Slytherin House)

Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Empty
PostSubject: Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)   Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Rab got out of Headmaster McGonagall's office, glaring at the Phoenix statue as it started to move, because those stupid self moving stairs made it impossible for him to storm away and let his ire go by taking big, quick steps. When it finally stopped, Rab walked away, finally able to do just that, when he saw a painting looking at him with disapproval.

'Oh fuck you, old pimp !'

The portray startled in shock, but Rab was already at the end of the corridor. He had a foot on a stair when he realised it was a moving one again, so he transformed into his ethereal form and flew straight through the floors until he reached the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Theo D. (Ravenclaw House)

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)   Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 9:43 pm

Theo was out for a stroll around the grounds as the male paused to look up at the sky in silence for a moment before he turned on his heel and strode his way towards the school once more. Getting annoyed with how slow walking was he shifted into his raven form and flew up to the Ravenclaw towers. Perching upon the open window ledge he entered his room and shifted, moving his shoulders and rubbed at the tense muscles. Rubbing the back of his neck he walked about his room, tidying the desks and items until he was happy with how everything stood. There was a knock upon his door and he frowned before heading towards it and opened it to slip out into the hall, no one was allowed within his bedchamber, he still protested when Rab entered but the protests had no bite to them. Being told that Rab had finally returned the professor clicked his tongue and stormed his way down to the dungeons. "Where in Merlin's beard have you been?" He growled once he'd entered the dungeons and spotted the ethereal form of Rab, his arms being firmly crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rab (Slytherin House)
Rab (Slytherin House)

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)   Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Rab glanced at Theo over his shoulder, hand on the handle of his rooms' door. Oh, here and there... He turned to face him, and inclined his head. You missed me, I know, he said, non-accusingly, just stating something he knew for a fact. But you know me. I'm an hopeless wanderer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)   Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Theo crossed his arms over his chest as he regarded Rab with a quizzical stare, his eyes slipping shut for a moment before he cleared his throat and sighed, oh he was well aware that the other was a wandering soul. "I'm aware that you are a hopeless wanderer, but honestly Rab. Your poor boy was depressed when you just up and left like that. Thought you'd left him like all the others."
Back to top Go down
Rab (Slytherin House)
Rab (Slytherin House)

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)   Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 10:03 pm

'I know you mean Drake but it does sound as though you were talking about yourself here.' Rab got a slight smile at the corner of his mouth. 'Anyway he's not my boy, and he's not even my student anymore since this stuck-up bitch that wants to rule the place refuses to give me my job back and fire the toad she hired as replacement. Some times, I swear...' He shook his head. 'We might want to speak elsewhere.' He glared at the door that was once his classroom, and that was now probably filled with second-hand books, cauldrons and bad scents.

Last edited by Rab (Slytherin House) on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)   Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Clicking his tongue in distaste he tried to hide the small smile that threatened to show itself as he shook his head at Rab, crossing his arms and looking off to the side as he fought to compose himself. "Well did you know that Drake got taken by the ministry shortlyy after you left?" His head tilted to the side to gauge Rab's reaction as he leaned himself against the wall. Hesitating he frowned a little as he heard that Rab would have preferred to have gone somewhere else rather than speak down in the dungeons. Nodding he turned upon his heel and gestured for Rab to follow him as he willingly led him up to the Ravenclaw towers. Theo's hair was longer than it had once been.
Back to top Go down
Rab (Slytherin House)
Rab (Slytherin House)

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)   Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Rab almost stilled when he heard that, but quickly continued to follow Theo. 'No I didn't. Surprisingly, since I spent quite a time at the Ministry. What happened ?' he asked, careful not letting anything transpire in his voice, especially not worry.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)   Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter the Basilisk (closed to Ali & Jean)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1