The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Bow to me Peasant...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alaric K.(Buckingham P.)
Alaric K.(Buckingham P.)

Bow to me Peasant... Empty
PostSubject: Bow to me Peasant...   Bow to me Peasant... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Bow to me Peasant... Crown_divider_by_xiahism-d4uoygeBow to me Peasant... Crown_divider_by_xiahism-d4uoygeBow to me Peasant... Crown_by_damaciel-d39rtueBow to me Peasant... Crown_divider_by_xiahism-d4uoygeBow to me Peasant... Crown_divider_by_xiahism-d4uoyge

Name:
Alaric Cyril Kirkland

Representative of:
Buckingham Palace

Place Age: 313 years old

Brief personality:
Alaric is seen to be the type of person that acts like he is the king of everything and everyone, only treating people he deems worthy with respect while treating others like peasants. He doesn’t really take no for an answers and always expects people to listen to what he says. Alaric isn’t one to take orders from anyone and those who try he often either threatens or he ignores. In his mind he believes that he has royal blood in his veins and that if he wants something he will get it. He like other Kirkland’s have magic though he has a hard time controlling it, especially when he sees his own blood.

Brief physical description:
Alaric is seen to have short blond hair with long bangs that cover his eyes, a tiara resting on top of his head; his eyes are said to be a gray/silver color. He is a towering 6’7” and he has pale skin, there are times though where his Arms, Neck, Torso, and Hands are covered in bandages, but this is rare. His attire consists of a purple striped shirt and black jeans, along with a long black coat and boots. Most of the times he is out of his house he is seen wearing various types of necklaces each one being pretty expensive. He is almost always seen with a knife be it the ones he makes appear or the one he always has with him
Appearance:

Brief history:
History:

Religious affiliation:
Agnostic

Any special powers or abilities:
He can control various metals and rock.

Alaric’s color in the chatbox is #0099ff

Bow to me Peasant... Crown_divider_by_xiahism-d4uoygeBow to me Peasant... Crown_divider_by_xiahism-d4uoygeBow to me Peasant... Crown_by_damaciel-d39rtueBow to me Peasant... Crown_divider_by_xiahism-d4uoygeBow to me Peasant... Crown_divider_by_xiahism-d4uoyge
Back to top Go down

Bow to me Peasant...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Introductions :: Europe-