The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

||Ask/Dare Us||

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 2:15 am

||Ask/Dare Us|| Ask_dare_us_by_glitched_artist-dah3vto
It is time for me to do this, basically feel free to ask any of my ocs a question or give them a dare and I will draw the response. Anyone can ask a question and any type of question may be asked! These are not all of my oc's but hey- I can't fit them all into one picture- especially with I used a base.
Anyway if you have a dare or got a question either reply to this topic or send me a private message.
Back to top Go down
United States of America
United States of America

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 am

"Yo! Asian dude with the glasses! I choose you. Uh....." Alfred began to think long and hard, tapping his chin. "Tell us all the story of how you lost your virginity!"
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 9:28 am

Arthur stood in front of the 7'6" demon with white hair and crossed his arms. "Malachi, I'm the only living human that rivals your power, and yet in your war form, you could easily kill me. Why haven't you done it yet? You know my mum is dead, so there's no way she can make you regret it..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Azazel Abbadon (Limbo)
Azazel Abbadon (Limbo)

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 9:32 am

"Azami..." Azazel spat harshly with a glare. Tilting his head up to look down at the young girl condescendingly, he hissed, "I dare you to take my hand in marriage once more... How does that sound..?"
Back to top Go down

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 9:48 am

A big grin on her face, Katsura reached over to pinch her younger cousin Sachiko's cheeks affectionately. "Soooo.... have you started dating yet? And when are we gonna go clothes shopping together?"

Last edited by Kat Li ❀九龍(香港)❀ on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon S. (Bran Castle)
Leon S. (Bran Castle)

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 9:50 am

With a bright red blush on his face, Leon shuffled up to Mia, refusing to make eye contact. "W-Well... Uh... I dare you to give me a k-kiss..." He mumbled softly, but then soon added, "I-I'm not wanting this b-because I like you or anything! I-It's just a common dare, so d-don't take it like that!"
Back to top Go down
Mendel Williams (PEI)
Mendel Williams (PEI)

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 10:30 am

With a chuckle, Mendel wrapped an arm around Alex and whispered softly into her ear with hot breath, "So, when are you going to learn to pole dance for me~?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Vargas (Cospaia)
Sarah Vargas (Cospaia)

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 11:18 am

Sliding up to Fayre, Sarah leaned on the female, placing her arm on her shoulder ever so casually. "So Fayre, when are we going to do that 'girls night' we talked about 8 years ago in hell?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Vargas (Cospaia)
Sion Vargas (Cospaia)

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 11:20 am

"Shiro, Shiro, Shiro..." Sion mumbled as he stepped up to the shorter male. A forced smile spread across his lips as he stated, "I dare you to never touch my sister ever again."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante (Latvia)
Raivis Galante (Latvia)

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 5:36 pm

With an anxious smile, Raivis shyly tiptoes up to Lucy. "I-I, um...I dare you to give me a hug!" His face turns bright red and he looks down at the ground, embarrassed. "...please."
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina B~Yekaterinburg
Ekaterina B~Yekaterinburg

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:57 pm

"Heh, I dare you to drink this mystery concoction I whipped up while I was in the shed!" Ekat said, holding out a copper-painted tin can. "Nothing in here is gonna kill you. I know how to take care of my machines!"
Back to top Go down
http://popstahri.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

||Ask/Dare Us|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||Ask/Dare Us||   ||Ask/Dare Us|| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||Ask/Dare Us||
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Roleplay Archives :: Abandoned OOC Threads-