The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

There is nothing divine about Divinity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narcissa W.K [Solomon I.]

There is nothing divine about Divinity  Empty
PostSubject: There is nothing divine about Divinity    There is nothing divine about Divinity  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Please be courteous and do not steal my poetry... We are all grown here, so let's behave like grown people.
Criticism is always appreciated!

No trigger warnings other than the fact that this is freeform, so it will not rhyme.:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing divine about Divinity    There is nothing divine about Divinity  Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 5:40 am

Damn Bruno, if this was facebook I'd hit the like button without a second thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing divine about Divinity    There is nothing divine about Divinity  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:41 am

Aaaaaahhh!!! Thank you, friend ;w;
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing divine about Divinity    There is nothing divine about Divinity  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is nothing divine about Divinity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Fan Works :: Lyrics and Poetry-