The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Hi~ I am Finland! (Finland App)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tino Väinämöinen(Finland)
Tino Väinämöinen(Finland)

Hi~ I am Finland! (Finland App) Empty
PostSubject: Hi~ I am Finland! (Finland App)   Hi~ I am Finland! (Finland App) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Name: Tino Vainamainen

Representative of: Finland

Personality: Tino is a very friendly, and accepting person. Often willing to be friends with just about anybody. Tino is normally fairly quiet and seems to be quite shy and in-confident of himself, but if the situation demands it, Tino will start reliving his days as a Sniper for the Finnish Army. Tino always ends up trying to be nice to everybody, and is one of the few people who isn't scared of Russia, however, he does find Russia creepy. Sometimes, Tino will make hot chocolate for anybody who happens to come within a 20 foot radius of him.

Appearance: Tino has blonde hair that is not very long and it is straight. He also has brown eyes and pale skin. Tino often wears a white beret, and blue clothes, with a cross on it, but also sometimes wears more modern clothes. Tino carries around a sack of presents around Christmas time, and gives them to everybody who is nice. Tino isn't very strong physically, but he has an Iron cross, which he sometimes will wear.

History:

Religious affiliation: Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland

powers: n/a
Back to top Go down

Hi~ I am Finland! (Finland App)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Introductions :: Europe-