The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

-OOC Introduction Thread-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

-OOC Introduction Thread- Empty
PostSubject: -OOC Introduction Thread-   -OOC Introduction Thread- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 8:00 pm

An introduction thread, for the mun's to post a short, or detailed intro about themselves.

I'll start with mine.

Hey, there. My online alias is Akachi, and that's what I go by. It's a gender-neutral Igbo name meaning, "The Hand of God." I'm genderqueer, and go by any pronouns. However, if you insist on using one, they/them is preferable. Anyways, I speak English, Urdu, French, and Spanish somewhat fluently. I can read Arabic, and can understand Hindi and Punjabi a bit. Also, I'm 100% Pakistani, more specifically, Punjabi. My dad is from Faisalabad and my mom is from some small village in the region. Currently, I live in California and I'm in 9th grade, a freshman. I enjoy drawing quite a bit, and I need to practice more. My typical media is charcoal and colored pencils. My interests include Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings. That's about it for me. I'm pretty boring, as you can see.
Back to top Go down
Kristof (Álfheimr)
Kristof (Álfheimr)

PostSubject: Re: -OOC Introduction Thread-   -OOC Introduction Thread- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Ok this is neat as a newt.

My name, online and the only one you'll get from me is Larus. Agender so they/them preferred but he/him is ok too if they/them is too awkward for a situation. I have social issues. Also self esteem problems like holy my god. I keep from posting myself online usually and use a persona of sorts. The one that I have come up with /which is finally so accurate/ is named Brynn.

Brynn:
Back to top Go down
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: -OOC Introduction Thread-   -OOC Introduction Thread- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 10:25 pm

Hello. The name's Kirsten. Or Kirs. Danish for 'pure'. I do actually have a 'real name' and a few of you know. I'm very much a female member of the human race, so I prefer being addressed by she/her pronouns. I live in Hong Kong SAR (special administrative region) and I go to an International Baccalaureate school (I'm in ninth grade), hence why English is my first language. I can fluently speak Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, and a tiny bit of Spanish, as well as a few phrases/words in Russian, on account of my some great-grandparents or something like that on my mum's side being from there (but then I've never met them so eh). My hobbies include drawing, reading, and stalking senpai, and possibly homicide. I'm a normal person. Yup. Totally normal. Nothing to see here. Now kindly move along and get on with your lives, supposing you have one.
Back to top Go down
Christina Edelstein
Christina Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: -OOC Introduction Thread-   -OOC Introduction Thread- Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Oi Guys^w^
My name's Vincent. I'm a ftm transgender and I go by he/him pronouns, they/them would be okay too, but I prefer he/him.
I'm live in Austria, but I'm a mix of many countries besides Austria like Croatia, Italy, Germany, Serbia, Latvia, Laos, Thailand and many more.
I speak German, English, a little bit of Japanese, French and Russian.
Currently I'm working as a chemical lab assistant thingy at the university of Vienna, though I'd rather be an artist.
Also I'm kinda weird, especially when it comes to my ships and fandoms (*cough* or the people I'd like to kill *cough*).
My main fandoms are: Hetalia, K-Project, Bleach, Harry Potter and Supernatural (Also I'm having a huge crush on Castiel from that series ♡♥).
So... that's it^w^ I don't really know anything more I could say :3
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)
Peter Kirkland (Sealand)

PostSubject: Re: -OOC Introduction Thread-   -OOC Introduction Thread- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Howdy ya'll.

I'm known around here as Sea or Peter, though my actual name is Mazie. I am biologically female, but I don't care what pronouns you call me. I currently live in Texas and I'm something around 50% American and 50% Polish, with some American Indian mixed in there. (Comanche if any of you were interested) I'm a seventh grade student who goes to a public school, so nothing special. I am one of the youngest members on this site as of right now. I don't have too many hobbies other than reading, writing, and playing video games. My main fandoms are Gravity Falls, FNAF, and obviously Hetalia. Soo, yeah, I guess I'm pretty normal. That's all for now, folks~ Ta-ta~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -OOC Introduction Thread-   -OOC Introduction Thread- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-OOC Introduction Thread-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Roleplay Archives :: Abandoned OOC Threads-