The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Suggestion Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Have anything to suggest for the betterment of the site? Post here and I'll make sure to read what you have to say. You can also PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Alisstor K. (Scotland)
Alisstor K. (Scotland)

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:49 am

Heeey !

So Maria-dear and me talked about the numbers of accounts (following the PM I sent to several people) and we came up with an idea (idea may be a big word, let's say request^^).

We both love to make new characters (as you may know XD) (personally, I sometimes even prefer making them than RPing them^^) and are a bit frustrated by the limitation of accounts (which would lead us to delete our babies that we still love and care for). Although we understand that the limitation is here to prevent the new chars from being made everyday in a rush, and for making sure there are still new places to make, we think that the fact that accounts can be deleted if anactive is a way of making sure the site hasn't too many unused characters, and that, well, we should trust people to take a bit of time before making a character (especially since they have to write the application, which can take time and therefore not be finished before the person changes their mind, and also discourage them).

As for being sure there are always places to make, we think that the limitation of canon account should include 2Ps and genderbends. Meaning a 2pFrance or Fem!China would be considered canon and therefore be limited. (And perhaps extending the limitation a bit, like 10 instead of 7 maximum of canon accounts, that seems only fair if we include 2Ps and Genderbends).
As for non-canon places, well, they are almost infinite, that's why we think there shouldn't be a limit on OCs. It just limits our imagination, which kinda sucks since letting our imagination flow is the main goal - I think - of a RP site.

So here, that's the idea. A unlimited number for OCs accounts, and a maximum of 10 accounts for canons inculding 2Ps and genderbends. :)

Thanks for your time, guys !

Last edited by Alisstor K. (Scotland) on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:25 pm

I'm not going to completely remove the character limit, but I may raise it. I am also willing to move the number of canons up to 10, but I need more than just you and Julia to agree to this.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Alisstor K. (Scotland)
Alisstor K. (Scotland)

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 pm

The raising of the canon limit is in order to include genderbends and 2Ps (since we would include more, it seems normal to raise it a bit), not just to raise it.
And why not remove the character limit ? I won't repeat the arguments I already gave, but I'd like to know why they don't seem good enough to you.
Back to top Go down
Amanda_Beilschmidt
Amanda_Beilschmidt

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Hi, I’m sort of lost and confused at what on cosplay. I like dark sexual stuff. But not too dark, only a dark humor. Can you sort of help? Thank you!!!
Bicker
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Advisory :: Management-