The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Your words can't hurt me, these shades are Gucci.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jisoo Han (대구광역시)
Jisoo Han (대구광역시)

Your words can't hurt me, these shades are Gucci. Empty
PostSubject: Your words can't hurt me, these shades are Gucci.   Your words can't hurt me, these shades are Gucci. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 5:00 am

Name:
한 지수 (Han Jisoo)
Jisoo Han
STAGE NAME: Jihan

Representative of:
대구광역시 (Daegu Gwangyeokshi)
Daegu Metropolitan City

Historical: ~2000

Brief personality:
Jisoo wants to be intimidating, because he LOOKS intimidating, but he's actually just a lil softie. He enjoys being given gifts and enjoys giving gifts as well, and he's known for giving fanservice to the fans when on variety shows and livestreams. Even though he highly dislikes being crowded and is actually afraid of being crowded in, he might be more than willing to get out first from cars or march down the airport ahead to "shield the members" from rabid fans. He's more likely to be the most level-headed as he is probably the most pacifist out of the group, but is more likely to break down first, as Jisoo rarely shares his thoughts to others aside from trivial things. He has trouble communicating when it comes to himself. He's a worrywart as well, especially for the youngest of their group, Minho. He's also the type to be oblivious when it comes to stuff that he deems "unimportant" to him.

He always cares about his members, and the fans have nicknamed him to be the "mom" of the group. Fans will always try to fluster him as he's easily flustered.

Jisoo's a part of a Kpop boyband called no.ONE. He's the main rapper. He works with Choi Seyoon (GHOST: leader, main vocal), Song Yeonseok (YON: main dancer/lead vocal), and Kim Minho (AUGUST: visual/lead rapper/maknae).

Brief physical description:
Jisoo can be considered a tall guy at 5'10. One thing that can weirdly drive fans wild is that he has a beauty mark under his right eye. When dressing up, he prefers comfort most of all, but plans to be in style as well. When not in costume, he favours t-shirts and jeans highly in casual dress, because you can just throw a coat on and you're ready to go. He has the most normal hair colour in the group, only having his hair as black. He had dyed his hair for multiple comebacks in the past two years, but it's just either brown or black or something close. He never had his hair dyed with other colours unlike Minho who has pink hair. When attending various events, you can bet that he's very high maintenance, and his go-to brand is Gucci. Fans know that he wants to start selling his own brand, but perhaps that will still be in the future.

Brief history:
Daegu was an economic motor of Korea during the 1960s–1980s period and was especially known for its electronics industry. The humid subtropical climate of Daegu is ideal for producing high-quality apples, thus the nickname, "Apple City". Daegu is also known as "Textile City". Textiles used to be the pillar industry of the city. With the establishment of the Daegu-Gyeongbuk Free Economic Zone, Daegu is currently focusing on fostering fashion and high-tech industries.

Daegu was the host city of the 22nd World Energy Congress of 2013, the 2011 World Championships in Athletics, and the 2003 Summer Universiade. It also hosted four matches in the 2002 FIFA World Cup. Daegu hosted the World Masters Indoor Championships on March 19–25, 2017. More than 4600 athletes worldwide competed.
More:

Religious affiliation:
He's not religious.

Any special powers or abilities:
Not really special or a power but he can rap, cook, and sleep for 48 hours straight when super tired.

His color in the chatbox is #704848.
Back to top Go down

Your words can't hurt me, these shades are Gucci.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1