The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Hm. I don't have time for this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro Honda (2pJapan)
Kuro Honda (2pJapan)

Hm. I don't have time for this. Empty
PostSubject: Hm. I don't have time for this.   Hm. I don't have time for this. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 11:56 am

Name: Kuro Honda

Representative of: Japan (2p)

Age: Though his exact age is unknown and Himaruya listed it as a "secret", some Japanese fans consider him to be approximately 2,670 years old.

Brief personality: 2P! Japan retains his counterpart's politeness, though in a matter of honor rather than real respect. He speaks, and even then in short and to the point sentences. He is not friendly for the sake of friendliness and may even be considered cold and judgmental. Nothing amuses him and if he is ever seen smiling, he is either pitying you or thinking of something perverted. He does not get flustered, does not worry, and keeps his own opinions to himself. He carries a very honorable front, to the point of punishing those considered dishonorable. But he is ruthless in his exploits. He is often remorseless, and carries a "sorry, not sorry" attitude. He cannot stand 2P! Italy, but has become a strong ally of 2P! Russia. Despite their warring past they are very much alike in that they both appreciate each others thoroughness and habit of not letting any loose ends hang. It is taken into consideration that during a period in history Japan was one of the most ruthless, dangerous, and powerful nations in the world. Although this is often not the case, it is depicted that he is actually a very open pervert, and draws hentai. More often than not, 2P! Japan appears to the 1P! Nations the most out of all 2P!s and is often the reflection of the actions done during WWII by 1P! Japan. These include the invasion of China (with the resulting war crimes) and the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Brief physical description: 2P! Japan is physically similar to his counter part, with the differences being red eyes, more brownish-red hair, and a scowl rather than a lack of expression. He wears the black version of the Japanese Imperial Navy Uniform, along with a purple cape and white gloves. He is seen carrying a katana, often used with his right hand as apposed to his counterpart's left. When not wearing his uniform you'll see he has full body tattoos identical to the ones traditionally worn by the Yakuza. Though lately, he can be seen with a little smirk on his face.

Brief history:

Religious affiliation: Still actually does Shinto

Any special powers or abilities: He can slice you in half with his katana, Muramasa, a cursed katana known in Japan.

His color in the chatbox is #333333.
Back to top Go down

Hm. I don't have time for this.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1