The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

I'm leaving and My characters are coming with me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Akio(Sony)

PostSubject: I'm leaving and My characters are coming with me   Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Hello and Well Goodbye,
Sad to say the site I loved so much has turned to one I can't really be on because well too much has happened. To avoid anymore of it happening and to keep my own mental state good and well I am leaving, If you wish to contact me and talk well contact me on discord Glitch#5389
Why do I say my characters are coming with me well because recently one of MY characters is trying to be taken from me without my CONSENT I for one will not have this. I developed his personality, That first name I found, History I helped with. I have rp'd him the longest time and LIKE HELL I will let him be taken from ME.
Sarah if you have a problem with this DM me, I will NOT stand for you trying to take him. You drew him? Yeah two headshots and the other was my birthday GIFT.
Malachi will for ever be my oc, Personality, Name, and History. Again have a problem with it dm me because I will not let you try and take something from me and I will NOT go down without a fight.
All my characters will be going to a different site and I will leave it to that.

- Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'm leaving and My characters are coming with me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1