The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Tell us about yourself~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berwald (Papa Swe)
Berwald (Papa Swe)

Tell us about yourself~ Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about yourself~   Tell us about yourself~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 1:23 am

Hey!! This thread y'see here is to for members of the forum get to know ya better! All ya gotta do is post some little info on your interests and your nickname. Then maybe we can all learn somethin new about each other!

Get to know me~
I am Swe, I also go by Christian/Chris. I'm a 20 year old cashier from Michigan.  I roleplay Sweden as my main~ I also id as kin with him.
*Born on October 19th in 1997
*Goes by Ryuoko and Ryu for Fursona.
*Born and raised in Southwest Michigan
*Transmale and proud
*Was a Deli Supervisor @ a Michiana Supermarket
*Loves making friends
*Can draw stuff I guess
*Is crazy about Overwatch
*Collects foreign flags LIKE A NERD

Interests
Tv:
Lion Guard, Archer, My Little Pony, Bojack Horseman, Attack on Titan, Hetalia, Blue Exorcist, Shimoneta

Video Games:
Overwatch, ARK: Survival Evolved, Cat Goes Fishing, Papers Please, Pokemon, Fossil Fighters, Binding of Isaac, DMMd

Youtube:
Sl1pG8r, Keralis, XBCrafted, ChrisWhippit, Figghen, Game Grumps, Vinesauce, MiniLadd, Vanoss Hoodini , MooSnuckel, GassyMexican, ZeRoyalViking, Muselk

Misc:
Foreign Culture, Flags, History, Falling Kingdoms, Cryptids, Dinosaurs, my friends
Back to top Go down
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

Tell us about yourself~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself~   Tell us about yourself~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Ok ok here go

I’m Larus. But you can call me Laru. I go by Monster too >:V I’m 21 and I work at a battery factory

• I get to drive heavy machinery around like it’s a toy that can kill.

• I’m born ‘n raised in Kansas where I live right now!! With my cat and my puppy!!

• I was cursed to exist on July 2nd 1996

• I hate most people but my best friends :v and I want to hit everyone else with my forklift!!

• I drawer. I good ‘nuff drawer.

• I was in the air force boii

imma fight ya

I watch The Cleveland Show. Family Guy. American Dad. And uhhh Steven Universe.

Viddy Gams

OVERWATCH. ARK: Survival Evolved. CupHead. Pokemon. Animal Crossing. Nintendogs.

ETC

IM A SHITTY DROVER IM SORRY IF ANY OF YOU EBER HAVE TO RIDE WITH ME AND I TALK IN MY SLEEP. SORRY IF WE HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM AMIGO.
Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: General :: Spam-