The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Is this ten characters yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allegra Vargas (Venice)

PostSubject: Is this ten characters yet?   Tue May 09, 2017 9:18 pm

So, guys. Hey. A lot of shit has happened in so little time. I'm still not sure if I'm here permanently now, but we'll see. I've got a new phone, which is pretty great (it's actually a smartphone. Whhaattt??). I really do miss all you guys and I can't wait to see the newer guys. I can call myself a long standing member now, right? Even if I've been on and off? Who knows. I've been drawing a loootttt and I've gotten so much better! I feel proud of myself. Ben, if you're reading this, just know that I got literally all my shit taken away but they (as usual) forgot I had my new kindle, so. Kik isn't working on this kindle for whatever reason, so that's why I haven't been talking. Sea, I know you won't see this but hey. I'm not sure if you're still here Akachi, but I still love you. Satan, I hope you're doing alright dude. What else to say? I watched my hero acdemia and I'm reading the manga currently (on chapter 106, woohoo!). Bnha is fucking hilarious and super rad. However, I drew Tsuyu in her hero costume and since I didn't color it, the green parts were all white and my dad saw it and asked me why I was drawing girls in lingerie. Great. I explained it to him tho so it's all gucci. ALSO. I jumped on the Voltron bandwagon and I don't regret a single thing. NOT AT ALL. NOT AT ALL I SAY!!! Anyways. Yeah. And that's right! I got a drawing pad! For! Christmas!! It was a wacom intuos, which is super fucking rad. Too bad I can't use it for a while, haha. Anyways. Imma go now. I'll check in later. Seeya
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is this ten characters yet?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1