The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Staff Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Now that I am starting the site back up, I realise some of my staff is dated. Things have changed, and the people who were once active on the site have found new places to be.

Anyway, I need these positions:
➥ Head Moderator
➥ Moderator 1
➥ Moderator 2
➥ Head Advisor
➥ Advisor

Yes, that’s all the staff positions. That means that everyone who is on the staff right now may change. People who are currently on the staff must apply to this as well if they want to keep their job.

If you’re interested in a job, click on its information below to see what you’re applying for:
Head Moderator:
Moderator 1:
Moderator 2:
Head Advisor:
Advisor:

Whichever job you want to apply to, please fill out this:
Back-up Position: (The position you're willing to take if you don't get your primary choice)
Recommendations by Others: (List people here who believe you're fit. If you list someone's name here, I might contact them and ask if they really agree.)
Why do you want this job?
(Answer the question)

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?
(Answer the question)

What previous experience do you have?
(Answer the question)

What do you know about the job? Do you fit all the requirements?
(Answer the question)

How often will you be on the site?
(Answer the question)

Copy And Paste This:

Here is an example of what a good application might look like:
Spoiler:

Please post all applications at this thread so I can keep up with them! If you don’t know how to post an application, you probably aren’t fit for the job.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!

Last edited by The United Kingdom on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Name/Online Alias:
Real name- Alex
Online Alias- Glitch

Main Account: Alex N. Williams(SC)
Position Applying for: Head Moderator
Back-up Position: Moderator
Recommendations by others: Ash, Kat
I want this job because I have been a pretty big fan of roleplaying for a long time, as well as because I’ve been on the site for a year and a half now. The time I spent on the site was thrilling and I met a lot of great friends. The thought of being able to help out and make the site thrive makes me pretty happy.

For starts I was a Moderator for about one year on the site and I have come to know a lot of the people on the site as well as know how to handle a situation when one pops up. I know how the site works and how to move certain things to a certain place.

I know how to get along with others, as well as help others when they are in need of some assistance, and I am somewhat aware of BBCoding from doing some researching.

Another reason I think I’m a good fit for this job is because I am usually free and I spend a good bit of time on the site, so I will be able to assist anyone while other mods or the admin is not on.

I have been a moderator for about 1 year now, I know how to do almost everything a Moderator has to do, and I have taken care of a good bit of problems that have popped up. I also have some experience with the BBCoding as well as some of the things that of an Admin has to take care of[Ex- Grouping Members].

I know that with this job that I am second in command and that I am to train other moderators as well as make sure they stay in line. I am also aware that I must moderate the WIP Section inside the Introductions, not only will I have to moderate the chat box and the forums. I am only suppose to give out casual warnings to members when they are causing trouble and to alert the Admin if disciplinary action us required.
I believe I fit all of the requirements for this position because I tend to have a lot of free time, I own both a computer and a Chromebook, and I know how to use BBCode.

Almost every day.

Last edited by Alex N. Williams(SC) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fernando {2p! M! Granada}
Fernando {2p! M! Granada}

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Name/Online Alias: Mehdi (online alias is Cheebs).

Position Applying for: Head Advisor.

Back-up Position: Advisor.

Recommendations by Others: Tora, Alex and Ali. I am not sure of any more people who would consider me a good head advisor but I believe I would be considered professional enough by other members to take charge of this position.

Staff Applications Tumblr_inline_ndpv4goJXv1rujz3w

I really want this job because I care deeply about all of the members of the site. I want to make sure that everybody is alright, and has a listening ear when they think they have nobody that would hear them out. I'm aware of how it feels to not having somebody who's there for you, when you're somewhere where people around you won't sit and listen to your worries. I want to change that for the greater good and for the well-being of everybody who's in here. I deeply care about people and I want them to know that I will always be there for them, especially if I can take action or help somehow by being in a position such as Head Advisor.

I think that I would be a good fit for Head Advisor mainly because I have first-hand experience in being there to comfort people, which I do so in a great amount of time. I always try to look for safe ways to deal with situations, and can also deal with LGBT issues in case members are struggling with their gender identity or their sexuality! As a mentally ill person, I can also relate to certain struggles and help out with ways to cope, progress or helping out with seeking for professional help. In spite of having Asperger's Syndrome, I think I have enough experience to empathise with the way that people feel and help them out in a non-biased way. I would also have a sense of confidentiality regarding their problems, and always keep what they want to keep in secret unless they have the need to discuss it with other admins or members.

I have comforted site members in previous situations before. I've been on this site for four years and I had spent over a year comforting new (in this case old and away now) members through PM, keeping up with their situation and making sure that, in spite of time zones, some of my time would be dedicated to speaking to them and make sure that they were alright and well. I've also been part of the (previously called) Safe House, that was once created in this forum to be able to listen to site members with their worries, concerns or struggles throughout their daily lives.

I am aware that this job wouldn't exactly be an easy one due to how many different time zones there are, but I am willing to be dedicated enough so that time zones won't prove to be an issue. I also reckon that I would have to be around the chatbox as often as possible to regulate and ensure positive behaviour, including keeping an eye on the suggestion box regularly. I know I would also have to keep in touch with the rest of the advisors to see how things are going and to make sure that they are doing their job properly. I think I have enough responsibility and maturity to take care of this job, especially due to my great capacity of being an overall pacific person but also making sure that the rules are neatly followed in case somebody goes too far (and of course inform the Head Moderator and Administrator in case it is an extremely important issue).

I am around often enough to be able to check on people and make sure to do my job effectively.

Last edited by Fernando {2p! M! Granada} on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marie Dufrene(New Orlean)
Marie Dufrene(New Orlean)

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Name/Online Alias: Ash
Position Applying for: Head Advisor
Back-up Position: Advisor
Recommendations by Others: Alex, Cheebs,Jean
Why do you want this job?: I wish to be an active person who helps those who need someone that needs someone to listen to them if they're going through a tough time, or simply need a friend who won't judge them no matter what.

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?: I believe I would be a good fit for this job as I try to make sure a lot of people are happy, and try to make sure everyone is okay. This is like a home for some and I would like to help others that run the site or simply members of the site. This sight has become a place I enjoy and love since Alex pretty much cornered me into making my first account here. I want to be able to make others feel accepted and safe here.

What previous experience do you have?: I’m not quite sure if this could be considered experience but whenever it has come to anything on the chat I’ve wanted to make sure everyone is alright. I attempt to the best of my abilities to make a neutral zone and that everyone feels accepted no matter what, though i will tell someone when they need to stop if they make others upset or uncomfortable.

What do you know about the job? Do you fit all the requirements?: I know that I will have to help give advice and allow other people to vent or tell me whatever Is going on with them at that very moment, while at the same time enforcing behavior for members, and overseeing the safe house if picked for head advisor.

How often will you be on the site?: I will be on the site a good bit of my time.
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki Munechika☽京都東山区
Mikazuki Munechika☽京都東山区

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:56 pm

❄️ Name/Online Alias:
Please address me as Miyuki (Miyu for short). My old alias here references a character I no longer use, so that might be confusing.

❄️ Age:

❄️ Main Account:
Mikazuki Munechika☽京都東山区

❄️ Position Applying for:
Moderator 1

❄️ Back-up Position:
Moderator 2

❄️ Recommendations by Others:
Alex, Ben.

❄️ Why do you want this job?
I've been here for quite a while (almost two years) and I've made a lot of friends here so I want to give something back to the site and help out. Also, I like working.
I'm not sure if this is needed for my job but, as a staff member, I'm also very willing to help people with making apps, especially for researching and cultural aspects. (I usually crosscheck my sources. If anyone wants me to, I'm willing to do this for them.)

❄️ Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?
I think I'm pretty polite (and pretty chill??) and I have a good work ethic (I'm very, very hardworking when it comes to my interests). I also want to help make others' experiences on this site enjoyable.
I know the basics of BBcode (but I am in no way an expert at it) and I'm also a big nerd for things like history and culture (even though my main anime interests have shifted to other anime besides hetalia --which used to be the only thing I'd watch when I was younger), I actually really enjoy the research process, I'm fluent in three languages (practicing five), and if it's a matter of members creating applications and characters, I'm... not an expert, per say, since I'm always learning new things, but a good person to consult about East-Asian culture and history, since I was born and raised Chinese-Japanese.

❄️ What previous experience do you have?
I'm an admin/editor on a friend's Facebook blog that rates BL ships. Currently on hiatus because I need to catch up on anime in order to rate ships, though. I also frequently help members with creating characters, especially when they need Chinese or Japanese names.

❄️ What do you know about the job? Do you fit all the requirements?
I know that as moderator I will be in charge of managing certain things on the forum (chatbox, main forum, etc.), guide those that are new to the forum and send warning messages as well as notify the Head Moderator and Administrator if rules are violated (I'm usually very worried about offending people so I will try to do this in the most polite way possible ^^").
I do fit all the requirements, as I am normally able to access the site whenever I want to and I used to come on here every day. If I have work to do, I will resume the practice of visiting the site every day. The only exception to this will be exam week.

❄️ How often will you be on the site?
As often as I'm needed. Every day if need be, unless I have exams, or I am travelling overseas and can't use my laptop.

Last edited by Mikazuki Munechika☽京都東山区 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:18 am

Name/Online Alias: Maria/Julia

Main Account: Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

Position Applying for: Moderator 2

Back-up Position: Moderator 1

Recommendations by Others: Ben (he told me I should continue).

I want this job because I want to help around the site as well as I can.

I'm on the site for a while and I'm familiar with the basics of moderating. Plus, I think I can keep my emotions in check (if not always but I'm mostly good) whenever something arises. I may not be as linguistic or will be as helpful during arguments as everybody else, but I sure can do my work assigned to me in a period of time and I can help alert staff members on situations that need help when they are not around during that. And I'm friendly.

Just a year of moderating in here.

As a moderator for a while, I certainly know how to keep the threads in check and the like. I can be committed and fair, friendly and helpful to those who need guidance.

As of now, not often, but I do log into the weekends whenever I am free of work. Summer vacation is approaching in a month in our country, and I sure will be online for over 24 hours during that time. Until then, I have to survive school.
Back to top Go down
Jack Curtin (Australia)
Jack Curtin (Australia)

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Name/Online Alias: Ben
Position Applying for: Adviser
Back-up Position: Moderator 1
Recommendations by Others: Kirs, Ali
Why do you want this job?: I love this site, and all the people that come on here, or rather, all the people in the Skype chat. Everybody's been really nice to me from the beginning of me joining the site. Even though I lied about... basically everything in the first two months. When I told everyone that I in fact, was not a German girl, but in fact, some fat nerd from america, everyone was a bit surprised, but nobody was mad that I had lied really. And ever since then, I've had some rough times, but a bunch of people were still nice, and friendly to me. So I wanted to repay everyone. I figure the best way to do that is not by coding (wouldn't end well) but by trying to talk to people, and help them get through things. So that is why I want this job ^^

I think that I would be well fitted for the job because of my virtual inability to hold grudges. I may get annoyed sometimes, but like, if anyone on the site came to me with stuff, I would try to help them as best I can in a heartbeat. I know at least one person (whom I will not name) who came to me because of problems that they were having. I have lots of free time, and I would (probably) be online whenever somebody sends me a message.

I have spent about a year and a half now on this site, letting people rant when they asked. Although granted doing my fare share of the ranting. But I also have spent a lot of time trying to talk with people in other groups about problems they had, ranging from people they like, to their phobias, to the death of someone's grandfather. I don't know if any of this counts, but I can hope ^^

I know that people with this job are supposed to act as supporters for everyone in the site. You are supposed to be available to anyone to talk, or to let them rant. You also need to know the site rules, and be able to help enforce those rules. I believe that I meet all the requirements for the job!

I can be on the site most of the time. But i'd say that I would probably keep a schedule of a couple of times checking the site a day. I probably won't sit here for hours on end waiting for things to happen. I'm a busy man!! but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Berwald (Papa Swe)
Berwald (Papa Swe)

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Name/Online Alias: Swe, Chris, Ryuoko
Position Applying for: Mod 1
Back-up Position: Head Advisor
Recommendations by Others:
Why do you want this job? Because I want to help the forum stay clean from stuff c:

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job? I know good leadership and have experience in moderating forums before. I also have no life

What previous experience do you have? I used to be head mod before I left lol I run a group on dA and supervise at work

What do you know about the job? Do you fit all the requirements? Pretty sure I do lol

How often will you be on the site? I can get on every day, I dont have a life lmao
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Forum Board-