The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Oi, over here! (Manchester App.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin Kirkland
Martin Kirkland

Oi, over here! (Manchester App.) Empty
PostSubject: Oi, over here! (Manchester App.)   Oi, over here! (Manchester App.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Name: Martin Kirkland

Representative of: Manchester, England

Brief personality: First thing you need to know about Martin is that he doesn't fuck around. He isn't afraid to speak his mind and loves to get wasted. He is dedicated and loyal to his "lads" and is always down for a good time. He has tried to stop smoking but still does when he's stressed. He is very smart but will only show that side of him if he trusts you or he's drunk.

Brief physical description: Martin is a 6'0 ft pale young man. He has short dirty blonde hair that borders along the line of being brown. His eyes are a bluish green and his face is dotted with freckles. He has long, lean legs and a built torso. He usually opts to wearing jeans and a fitted shirt. However in the occasion in that he is wooing someone, he'll dress like a young Oxford professor.

Brief history:
Spoiler:

Religious affiliation: Anglican

Any special powers or abilities: Has very few magic abilities but is an amazing footballer

Last edited by Martin Kirkland on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fernando {2p! M! Granada}
Fernando {2p! M! Granada}

Oi, over here! (Manchester App.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi, over here! (Manchester App.)   Oi, over here! (Manchester App.) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello there, and good evening! As a resident of the U.K myself, and having gone to Manchester before, you have a very nice application, and I admire the work you've put into it. I'm not too sure if you're active right now, but if you want this to come through, then the physical and psychological description need (at the very least) two more sentences (as the minimum amount of sentences would be 5).

Another recommendation I give to polish your application better and for it to be easier to navigate through the app would be to put your story in-between spoilers. The way to format it is:

[spoiler.]I love me some bacon.[/spoiler]

It's just a matter to get rid of the dot from above and you'll be able to paste everything inside right away without making all of it look cramped. e.g I'll type below random letters to see how actually neat and efficient it is for big texts:

Spoiler:

I will give you 1 week from today to modify your application, if you need help don't hesitate to P.M me!
Back to top Go down

Oi, over here! (Manchester App.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Introductions :: Europe-