The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] Site clean up will occur during winter break! ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Kyoko~ Marry me~ hehehe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruslan Arlovsky(Minsk)

PostSubject: Kyoko~ Marry me~ hehehe   Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Name:
Ruslan Aleksei Arlovsky

Representative of:
Minsk

As a Place: 949

Brief personality:
Ruslan is a person you do not want to upset... ever.. Unlike his father he tends to keep an innocent and somewhat of a kind facade, not breaking character unless he has to. It's easy to say that he is almost like his father with his personality that is close to that of a Yangire. It's hard to tell what his actual motives are unless you are very observant or if you know who his father is. Most of the time Ruslan will have a smile on his face that is easily mistaken for that of a kind smile, but in reality it is nothing more than a sick smirk.

Brief physical description:
He has short dark brown hair and violet colored eyes that have yellow rings around the pupil. He is pretty tall for his age being an astounding 5'6" and he has pale skin. His usual attire consists of a black t-shirt and jeans. He is also seen wearing earrings and on occasion he is seen carrying around a pocket knife. Most of the time he will be seen also hanging around a girl named Kyoko

Brief history:
History:

Religious affiliation:
Agnostic

Any special powers or abilities:
He has the strength of his mom and dad along with the flexibility, Accuracy, and speed of his father

Ruslan’s color in Chatbox#000033

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kyoko~ Marry me~ hehehe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1