The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Especias y Esencias. {SLICE OF LIFE COMIC!}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fernando {2p! M! Granada}

PostSubject: Especias y Esencias. {SLICE OF LIFE COMIC!}   Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Aaaa this is my first one! I am sooo happy to start this off! These are a compilation of short cute comics, and I am proud to present this one. If you would like your muse to make a cameo, do not hesitate to PM me. I will be adding backstory, cultural information and historical facts soon in-between of goofy, cute situations. Enjoy! I will not spoil my drawings because the quality will drop, so yup. uwu )

Small struggles, tall solutions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fernando {2p! M! Granada}

PostSubject: Re: Especias y Esencias. {SLICE OF LIFE COMIC!}   Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:57 am

I have my finals soon, so yeah. . . Thanks to Ali, Alex and Jul for requesting their characters tho! I will try my best! This'll be the next characters I'll be making comics with (in the order that they will appear), so stay tuned~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: Especias y Esencias. {SLICE OF LIFE COMIC!}   Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:01 am

*hides in a corner* Still waiting patiently.........

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Especias y Esencias. {SLICE OF LIFE COMIC!}   

Back to top Go down

Especias y Esencias. {SLICE OF LIFE COMIC!}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1