The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:00 am

SO. I think I've had this idea here before but its been deleted (bc of you know why) but lets try it AGAIN.

The idea being, werewolf packs. There'll be more than one pack. But this'll be more...OMEGA VERSE???? but there will still be more than one pack (at least 4: North, South, East, West)

You will of course have the choice of what pack you join. Heres how the ranking goes:

ALPHAS: can change on full moons, and are basically the "law" of the pack

BETAS: can also change on full moons and are more like second in command, after the Alphas at least.

OMEGAS: these are the lowest. Can't change. And do most of the grunt work and are also the most obedient (generally speaking)

With the were forms. They will be kept anthro. AKA on two feet and usually wearing clothes. We need to keep them looking natural. You know. Not pure white. Not blue eyed, or heterochromatic. Ya feel.

NOW ONTO THE PACKS.

North:
alpha: Larus
betas: (at least 2)
Omegas: (we will try to keep it no more than at least 4.)

South:
alpha:
Narcissa:
Viko:

East:
alpha:
Miki:

West:
alpha:

Code:

[b]Pack:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b][spoiler="picture (KEEP IT NATRUAL)"][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Brief HUMAN description:[/b]
[b]Rank Desired:[/b]
[b]City, Suburbs, or suggest!:[/b]

North color: 006666
South color: 0099cc
East color: 990000
West color: 660000
(feel free to use these, if you want [color#__color code__] <-- put dis shit -->

Example:
Pack: North
Name: Larus
picture (KEEP IT NATRUAL):

Rank Desired: alpha
City, Suburbs, or suggest!: i'll just take suggestions lol

Just a quick last thing, when we start the RP, we'll keep it in the order that was posted, example:

Person 1
person 2
person 3
person 4
once everyone has posted, the cycle starts again with the first person, it keeps things fair and in order. Not to be mean, or rude, just to keep from people from losing track of where things are and forcing the rp ahead before anyone else is ready.

Last edited by Larus (Cryptids) on Tue May 17, 2016 9:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:06 am

~ALSO~
IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING A PICTURE DON'T BE AFRAID TO SKYPE ME, MESSAGE ME, OR KIK ME!~
Back to top Go down
Narcissa W.K [Solomon I.]
Narcissa W.K [Solomon I.]

PostSubject: Re: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:11 am

Pack: South
Name:Narcissa "Cissa" Morgana Wohl-Kirkland
Pic:

Rank Desired: Alpha
Brief HUMAN description: As alike as fraternal twins can look, Narcissa exactly like her brother Viko, with the exception of her height [she stands 5'4" tall] and her biological features. She has short, brown hair that reaches her chin, and she often wears it down. Freckles cover her cheeks and back, and her two hazel eyes often have a sad look, just like her twin's. Narcissa has a slender body, due to the ballet lessons that she has been taking all her life. Narcissa suffers from nearsightedness, and will often wear her glasses. At night, she suffers from night terrors. She has a half-moon birthmark on the left knee.
City, Suburbs, or suggest!: City!

Pack: South
Name: Vikander "Viko" Rubeus Wohl-Kirkland
Pic:

Rank Desired: Beta
Brief HUMAN description: He looks almost exactly like his sister, with the exceptions of the male biological differences. Viko has wavy, messy hair that he almost never bothers to comb. Because his eyes have the same sad look as his sister's, he wears shades everywhere he goes, taking them off only to talk to her; he is tired of being asked if there is something wrong with him. Despite his sister's height, Viko is much more taller |6'5"| and has no freckles anywhere. However, he does have Narcissa's half-moon birthmark, but his is located on the right knee. Where his sister feels too little [she has been mostly desensitized due to her night terrors], he feels too much; Viko suffers from sensory overload.

I'll post with both of them on the rp thread, not a single account. Also, I'll kik you about the images bc I have no idea ;w;
In case you'd rather me not have the twins at the same time, then just do Cissa as the South Alpha. I just liked the idea of them being Alpha and Beta ;w;

Last edited by Narcissa W.K [Solomon I.] on Thu May 19, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SS-A2 Miki ✯Mirainotochi✯
SS-A2 Miki ✯Mirainotochi✯

PostSubject: Re: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:00 am

Pack: East
Name: Simply known as "Miki"
Picture:
Brief HUMAN description: Occasionally perceived as cold, Miki is rather stoic with a practical, no-nonsense nature and somewhat a lack of patience. She can come off as snappy at times but when she's actually cheerful she can be surprisingly bubbly. However, she still takes things rather seriously. Miki also has a habit of hiding her fear, as she does not want to appear weak.
In appearance, she's a surprisingly short girl at 5'1 with long, straight, waist-length hair dyed light red, and although her eyes are naturally hazel she may wear rose-pink contacts. Her clothes usually have a black-and-white color scheme, with minimal pink or red highlights, and usually reflect her fascination with sci-fi to some extent.
City, Suburbs, or suggest!: City, I guess.

Last edited by SS-A2 Miki ✯Mirainotochi✯ on Tue May 17, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:11 am

ok kiddies ive gone and added the first 3 to join :V first come first serve here! any extras that join after all the spots are filled will be shuffled into the packs evenly as either omegas or betas
Back to top Go down
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:53 am

also..any those of you who have joined, if you could, please add a brief physical HUMAN description to your apps :V i'll be sure to add that onto the application
Back to top Go down
Addie F. Jones (Oklahoma)
Addie F. Jones (Oklahoma)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 11:23 pm

Pack: West
Name: Addilynn "Addie" F. Jones
pic:

Brief HUMAN description: Personality: Addie is pretty much an party animal. She's pretty fun, and a jokester. She loves to prank people when they're least expecting it. Physical: Addie is not very tall, but not short either, standing at 5'6. She has long black hair, that is mostly in a ponytail. She prefers to wear a jacket sometimes. Addie has pink/purple eyes that seem to glow in the sunlight. Addie also wears black glasses.
City, Suburbs, or suggest!: City.
Back to top Go down
Zofija B. (Fem!Prussia)
Zofija B. (Fem!Prussia)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:00 am

Pack: North
Name: Zofija Beilschmidt
Wolf Form:

Brief HUMAN description: Zofija is decently tall (at 5'9) and is equipped with long, silver hair. She is albino and has sectoral heterochromia in both eyes; pink on the top and blue on the bottom, giving them a crimson look. She usually wears a long, navy military coat with gold embellishments, a black bottom, thigh high boots, and a semi-revealing white top. She has a scar across her right cheek that was given to her by an Alpha from the West. Zofija is a tricky individual. She comes off as wild and strong, hiding her more serious, book-smart, and hard-working personality. She is trained in weaponry and hand-to-hand combat and never misses an opportuinty to train or learn. She is extremely loyal and will do whatever is needed to help the pack.
Rank Desired: Beta
City, Suburbs, or suggest!: Anywhere the pack goes
Back to top Go down
http://aph-domination.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.   Hey Party people, its omegaverse time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Party people, its omegaverse time.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1