The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

I am not Igmom. Whats wrong with just being called Mother Iggy? Or just Iggy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ignatia K.| Yorkshire
Ignatia K.| Yorkshire

I am not Igmom. Whats wrong with just being called Mother Iggy? Or just Iggy? Empty
PostSubject: I am not Igmom. Whats wrong with just being called Mother Iggy? Or just Iggy?   I am not Igmom. Whats wrong with just being called Mother Iggy? Or just Iggy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Name: Elvina Ignatia Kirkland

Representative of: Yorkshire

historical- About 10,000 (from 8000BC)

Brief personality:
*Mothering
*Childish/Mature attitude (really depends on who shes talking too)
*You can never really tell when shes joking or being serous at times
* Occasionally oblivious
*Will hug anyone in attempt to get what she wants. (There might be magic in her hugs but you'll never know for sure~)

Brief physical description:
*A bit taller then England
*Medium length pigtails-slightly curly dark blond hair
*Dark blue-ish green eyes
*Skin not as pale as England's
*Has thin rimmed glasses
*Freckles

Brief history:
Yorkshire is named after York and York is a shortened form of the Viking name Jorvik, which was in turn an interpretation of the Anglo-Saxon name Eoforwic. The region was first occupied after the retreat of the ice age around 8000 BC. During the first millennium AD it was occupied by Romans, Angles and Vikings. Yorkshire is a county in Northern England and the largest in the United Kingdom. It covers just under 6,000 square miles. Yorkshire was historically split up into three parts known as the East, North, and West Ridings. Following the Norman Conquest of England in 1066, Yorkshire was subject to the punitive harrying of the North, which caused great hardship. The area proved to be notable for uprisings and rebellions through to the Tudor period. During the industrial revolution, the West Riding became the second most important manufacturing area in the United Kingdom, while the predominant industries of the East and North Ridings remained fishing and agriculture. In 1889, as part of the Local Government Act 1888, Yorkshire was divided into administrative counties (each with a county council) and county boroughs. The administrative counties closely followed the ancient ridings. Local government in England was reformed in 1974 by the Local Government Act 1972.Under the act, the ridings lost their lieutenancies and shrievalties and the administrative counties, county boroughs and their councils were abolished.The area of Yorkshire was divided between a number of metropolitan and non-metropolitan counties. In modern times, the Yorkshire economy suffered from a decline in manufacturing which affected its traditional coal, steel, wool and shipping industries.

Religious affiliation:
Drunk Iggy N/A

Any special powers or abilities:
*Magic
*Shape shifting
*Sometimes talking to ghosts
Back to top Go down
http://iloveusuk-ukus.tumblr.com/
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

I am not Igmom. Whats wrong with just being called Mother Iggy? Or just Iggy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not Igmom. Whats wrong with just being called Mother Iggy? Or just Iggy?   I am not Igmom. Whats wrong with just being called Mother Iggy? Or just Iggy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Nice app, Igmom.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com

I am not Igmom. Whats wrong with just being called Mother Iggy? Or just Iggy?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Introductions :: Europe-