The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Knee-Bone(Australia)
Advisor

PostSubject: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi… I, as y’all probably know, I am ben. I have something that I want to say. It has been on my mind for quite some time… But I feel like I should actually say something finally. Although… I feel it may make it worse. I have known for a long time that I am far from the most popular person on the site… But i have had several incidents where I come on the chat, and nobody even acknowledges me, but are all happy and friendly with other people coming on. I also find myself halfway begging to join something other people are getting invited to do right in front of me… Sometimes they still have said no… Well… Regardless… I feel like I have done something or do something that annoys everyone… my question is this. What is it about me or what is it I do/have done that makes me such an afterthought? Why am I ignored more than other people? Please… I just… I want to know what is going on… You guys can kik me, Skype me, pm me, or even leave a comment in this thread if you want… I just am tired of feeling this way.

Катиусча(Ukraine)

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:37 pm

It is okay, Ben! You have not annoyed me or disturbed me. In fact, I do not consider you an afterthought either. Whenever I log in, I enjoy interacting with you. Whether it be in the chatbox or in our rp. Honestly I feel the same way as you sometimes. Like I am a ghost in the chat. But I try not to let it get to me. Anyway listen, if you ever just need someone to talk to, I am willing to. See you around on the site, Ben! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The United Kingdom
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't mean to ignore you Ben, if I am. I'm sorry if I do, but you haven't done anything wrong to me.

Many believe that it's wonderful to be a nation.

But they forget...

There's the pain. The destruction. The loneliness.

Worst of all...

...no matter what you do...
...you will never forget the damage...

...of losing your closest friends...

...because you were too stupid to open your eyes and realise what you had before it was all

GONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com
Yukiko (Hokkaido)

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:07 am

Hey, Ben.

I'm sorry if I've ever ignored you. It probably wasn't and if it was, it was probably because of a childish grudge or something. From now one, I'll try not to ignore you, okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taehyungx2.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.   

Back to top Go down

Hi! Please... Read this if you are willing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1