The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Hallo! I am Petru! (Moldova Application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petru Ceban (Moldova)
Petru Ceban (Moldova)

Hallo! I am Petru! (Moldova Application) Empty
PostSubject: Hallo! I am Petru! (Moldova Application)   Hallo! I am Petru! (Moldova Application) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Name: Petru Ceban

Representative of: Moldova

Appearance: Moldova is a small boy with shaggy brown hair. He wears a small top hat on the left side of his head and usually can be seen dressed in a shabby, over-sized coat that's torn and patched up. Rather than average front teeth, Moldova sports a pair of fangs in the front of his mouth. He has two wild pieces of hair sticking out, with one on each side of his head. Moldova has brown eyes, and semi tan skin.

Personality: Moldova is very poor, so he is often quite amazed by simple technological things, as he does not have any of that most of the time. Moldova tends to act tough until he is faced with any real, (or imaginary) danger. He isn’t able to watch horror movies and what not unless he has somebody with him. He likes to snuggle with people, though, and has no problem trying to hide from things by snuggling with people. Moldova tends to dislike being in the sunlight, and is willing to do almost anything to avoid it. Petru almost always tries to make it seem like he was more awesome than a lot of places because he was part of the soviet union, and used to border Transylvania.

History:

Religious affiliation: Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

Powers/abilities: he is a lot stronger than he seems, and he can run very quickly.
Back to top Go down

Hallo! I am Petru! (Moldova Application)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1