The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Can I have something to eat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faine Auridi(Gluttony)
Faine Auridi(Gluttony)

Can I have something to eat? Empty
PostSubject: Can I have something to eat?   Can I have something to eat? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Name:
Faine Gula Auridi

Representative of:
Gluttony

As a Thing: As old as time

Brief personality:
Faine is often seen to be a curious and outgoing young boy. Like his "older sister" he is pretty nice to everyone he meets, though he will have his moments and complain about being hungry. Though he can be a lot more timid that her, it's easy to tell this since he will usually hide behind his sister if she is near by. Once you get to know him though and if you manage to get close to him you will learn he is a bit of an odd and clingy young boy. Like his sister and most of the sins, he has no memory of his past and usually when it's brought up he will zone out trying to remember.

Brief physical description:
He is seen to have messy short siliverish-white white hair along with orange colored eyes. Like most sins he is seento have horns ontop of his hair along with a tail, much like his sister his tail has fluff on the end of it but no rings. His skin is seen to be light gray almost white, on his abdomen is a mouth much like his sisters and like her he can make the mouth vanish, but it leaves behind scar. His attire consists of a loose fitting sweater  that is torn a bit at the abdomen along with a pair of shorts. On rare occasions he will dress fancy like in a button up white shirt and black dress pants.

Brief history:
Gluttony (Latin, gula) is the overindulgence and overconsumption of anything to the point of waste. The word derives from the Latin gluttire, meaning to gulp down or swallow,
In Christianity, it is considered a sin if the excessive desire for food causes it to be withheld from the needy.
Because of these scripts, gluttony can be interpreted as selfishness; essentially placing concern with one's own interests above the well-being or interests of others.
Medieval church leaders (e.g., Thomas Aquinas) took a more expansive view of gluttony, arguing that it could also include an obsessive anticipation of meals, and the constant eating of delicacies and excessively costly foods. Aquinas went so far as to prepare a list of six ways to commit gluttony, comprising:

Praepropere – eating too soon
Laute – eating too expensively
Nimis – eating too much
Ardenter – eating too eagerly
Studiose – eating too daintily
Forente – eating wildly

Religious affiliation:
N/A

Any special powers or abilities:
Like all sins he can levitate and like his "sister" he can unhinge his jaw and eat an insane amount of food without gaining weight.

Faine's color in the chatbox is #990000
Back to top Go down

Can I have something to eat?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Introductions :: All Non-Hetalia-