The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] Site clean up will occur during winter break! ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Chacha ne chachi ko Chandni Chowk me chandi ke chamach se chatni chatai!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anjali (Chandni Chowk)

PostSubject: Chacha ne chachi ko Chandni Chowk me chandi ke chamach se chatni chatai!   Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:42 am

Name:
Anjali Kapoor.

Representative of:
Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi, India.

Originally built around 1650 CE.

Brief personality:
Anjali is overall an excitable young girl. Her attitude and demeanor is very childish, and optimistic. However, she tends to be very clumsy- often knocking down vases and tripping while dancing. With this, she’s quite the crybaby, and cries at the drop of the hat. Another thing to note is that- being Chandni Chowk- she is very attached to her village/rural culture and traditions, and isn’t a fan of modern things.

Brief physical description:
Anjali’s complexion is dark/tan, more than it is naturally due to her love for the outdoors. She has deep, dark black hair that're a bit longer than shoulder length. Her eyes are brown/black, but in the light they shine Amber and have tints of yellow. She's usually seen wearing a salwar kameez-esque outfit with a scarf wrapped around her torso. Between her bushy brows, she often adorns the center of her forehead with a jewel.

Brief history:
:

Religious affiliation:
Hindu.

Any special powers or abilities:

N/A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chacha ne chachi ko Chandni Chowk me chandi ke chamach se chatni chatai!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Introductions :: Asia-