The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] Site clean up will occur during winter break! ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter- Which luckily, I am.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mad Hatter (Witzend)

PostSubject: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter- Which luckily, I am.   Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:25 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
The Mad Hatter.

Representative of:
Witzend. (From "Alice in Wonderland")

His human age is unknown, though he looks very young. Rumors say that say he's over 1000 years old, but those are just rumors.
As a place, it's unknown. But, it's literally 150, as that's how old Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is.

Brief personality:
The Hatter most definitely takes after his name. You could ask anyone, they'll all say he's mad in the head- which is very true. His perplexing words often confuse others, as well as his whacky and whimsical aura.
However, he's somewhat charming and kind despite his insane personality. Plus, others would take him as the brash type, but he can be gentle at times.

Brief physical description:
Taking after his name- The Hatter always a large and tall top hat on his head, covering his fluffy orange/red hair. His skin is very, very pale, and he wears clown like makeup on his eyes and lips. He has green eyes, that seem to have a swirl in them. Usually, his clothes are very bright and have unique colors, usually as a tuxedo/suit. Of course, he accessorizes with various patterned ties, a different one for each day.

Brief history:
Very little is known about Witzend, as it isn't a major location in the Alice in Wonderland books and movies. It's notable due to the fact that The Mad Hatter was born there. Bordering it are the outlands, where horrendous monsters and ghouls roam about the lawless and gloomy atmosphere. Chester cat has mentioned it, but it has yet to make an appearance. In fact, it was only mentioned in the 2010 film, not even in the book.

Religious affiliation:
None.

Any special powers or abilities:
Being the Mad Hatter, he has magic abilities and what-not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter- Which luckily, I am.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1