The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

You want to be on my bad side? (Wrath App)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tzefira Traviata(Wrath)
Tzefira Traviata(Wrath)

You want to be on my bad side? (Wrath App) Empty
PostSubject: You want to be on my bad side? (Wrath App)   You want to be on my bad side? (Wrath App) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 1:53 pm

Name: Tzefira Ira Traviata

Representative of: Wrath

Brief personality:
Tzefira is an intimidating person as they either do not speak to people unless spoken to first, or they simply glare at someone. Tzefira is usually a sarcastic and sassy piece of shit, often making playful jabs at people for fun. Tzefira enjoys anarchy and destruction which isn’t much of a surprise considering her sin and her enjoyment of the punk culture. She often more than not is an ass to a good bit of people expect the few she cares for,sometimes she is to them as well.She has a difficult time trusting people a good bit considering how the became a sin.

Brief physical description:
Tzefira is seen to have an interesting haircut with dark red dye that is either resting on her head or gelled up in a mohawk . She is littered with scars on her grey body from throughout the centuries, and with good reason. She dresses as a punk with a punk vest that is long, with a pair of old combats a pair of plaid pants. She is seen at times without her jacket though it is few and far between as she feels naked without it. Sometimes can be seen with a bottle of alcohol she brewed herself(usually moonshine).She has a set of horns and tail as well.

Brief history:
Wrath (Latin, ira), also known as "rage", may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger. Wrath, in its purest form, presents with self-destructiveness, violence, and hate that may provoke feuds that can go on for centuries. Wrath may persist long after the person who did another a grievous wrong is dead. Feelings of anger can manifest in different ways, including impatience, revenge, and self-destructive behavior, such as drug abuse or suicide.
Wrath is the only sin not necessarily associated with selfishness or self-interest, although one can of course be wrathful for selfish reasons, such as jealousy (closely related to the sin of envy). Dante described vengeance as "love of justice perverted to revenge and spite". People feel angry when they sense that they or someone they care about has been offended, when they are certain about the nature and cause of the angering event, when they are certain someone else is responsible, and when they feel they can still influence the situation or cope with it.

Religious affiliation:N/A

Any special powers or abilities: Whenever in a close radiance with a human she can make them feel the worst rage in their life. She as well has a decent amount of super strength.

Last edited by Tzefira Traviata(Wrath) on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing errors i made)
Back to top Go down
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Administrator

You want to be on my bad side? (Wrath App) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You want to be on my bad side? (Wrath App)   You want to be on my bad side? (Wrath App) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Check your PMs.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhetalia.forumotion.com

You want to be on my bad side? (Wrath App)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1