The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

First Contact

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

First Contact - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 1:55 am

Niels nodded slowly, her words were still strange with how new they were to her and offered a smile. Though he wasn't one to usually smile it seemed slightly forced and awkward. Adjusting the cloak around his body and took in a deep breath in attempts to relax so that the hunting would hopefully go off without a hitch. Glancing towards the little old woman he gave a nod and waved a hand at the waking men "I do trust you, do not let them give you trouble" he smiled running a hand through his hair to pull it back from his face as he turned back to Winona motioning away from the makeshift camp.

"I will let you lead the way. Since you are aware of where we will be going?" he nodded taking a small step towards her and gesturing at the rather open space he wasn't used to coming from a place of mostly forest snow ice and bears.

"You say you were a hunter...before...?" Niels offered, hoping to relieve the awkward tense situation, his cheeks returning slowly to normal again. Now that they could talk, things would hopefully be easier between the two as he moved closer to keep his voice down.
Back to top Go down
http://cheezeburger123.tumblr.com
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 2:10 am

"Don't worry, I will be sure to keep them in line," Awanata said. As the two headed off, Awanata called after them. "Just don't show my granddaughter too much more of yourself, young man! There's only so much a young, unmarried girl can see before it might make her go mad!" the little old woman chuckled. "Hokahey!" Winona cursed in her own language, groaning as mortification overcame her once again. "Please excuse my grandmother. She is very wise, but also very crazy sometimes...." Winona finally said with an equally awkward smile back to Niels as they walked along deeper into the mountainous forest. It felt so strange to finally be speaking to each other, yet also very familiar in some kind of odd way that Winona could not explain. Even though before she could not understand his words, she felt she still had some kind of understanding with him in some way. "Yes, I was a hunter. My brother Nantaquas taught me how to hunt. You remember him; the tall, rather unfriendly warrior from yesterday...." she said as she pulled out and checked the point on one of her arrows before stringing it onto her bow.
Back to top Go down
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 2:44 am

Niels nodded, blushing again at the comment and turned quickly on his heels, walking quickly down the path to put distance between them he kept as close as he was comfortable to Winona on the trail, careful of the sharp arrows she had with her.

"I never would have guessed you to be related. Squabbling lovers perhaps...but now that I know that isn't the case..." he chuckled lightly as he nodded back in the direction of camp. Bringing his voice to more of a hushed tone drawing a small knife in his hand these woods were different to him and he was yet to experience what kind of creatures lurked behind the trees and in the bushes. He himself had not thought to grab his treasured bow but rather left it back in Norway where he figured it'd be safe. Its carved wood kept clean and polished behind glass. Keeping himself alert, Niels stepped as quiet as he could with the boots, grabbing Winonas arm lightly as he stepped behind her. Careful not to hold too tight so that she still had free movement.

Slowly lowering himself he pressed his fingers to the ground, it was warmer than he was used to, using the snow to help track the game, before and after it had been hit. Though this ground was much firmer and dark. Niels kept the cloak pulled close its fur collar just brushing his red cheeks. Still bright from the not so subtle reminder of his accident.
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Winona smiled a bit at Niels' comment. "No....I feel as though he thinks he's my husband sometimes with how overprotective he is, but as Awanata made quite clear just now, I'm unmarried...." she said with some embarrassment, not wanting Niels to think she was an immature child or an undesired woman since she was still not married, though why she cared so much about what he thought of her, she wasn't sure. When she felt him grab her arm, a small shiver went up her spine. She was surprised that he had touched her, considering how physically closed off he seemed whenever she had laid a hand on him. Once she saw him kneel to the ground though, she did the same, gently brushing her fingertips over a few small impressions in the firm, dark dirt. "Tahca; a deer," she said examining the tracks. "A large one, perhaps a buck." She looked up at Niels. "Shouldn't be too far from here. We're almost at the lake; that's where many of them go to drink and graze." She stood back up and looked over at large nearby tree. Putting down her bow for a minute, she grabbed the lowest limb and began to swiftly climb up into the high branches, looking out through the thick leaves at the mountain lake in the distance. "Yes, I see a few of them there," she called down to Niels before descending the tree, taking a final leap down from the lowest branch where she lost her footing a bit and stumbled into Niels. "Oh, sorry!" she said, blushing as she looked up into his violet eyes. "It's...been awhile since I've done this..." she said awkwardly. It was then she noticed a familiar scratch mark on the trunk of the tree and her tone became more serious. "Matoska; a bear," she said gravely, pointing to the scratch mark as she scanned the area around her with her sharp dark eyes. "We should proceed with much caution," she added, picking up her bow.
Back to top Go down
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:20 am

Niels nodded, following her movements quietly with his eyes as she climbed the tree, kept in the crouched position waiting for her to return to the ground. Getting again to his feet he nodded slowly grabbing the handle of his shortest sword and pulling it away from the belt making a motion down the path with nod, he was caught off guard when she stumbled into him. A hand grabbing her arm as his feet shuffled for balance again and gave a nod. Though he didn't keep a firm hold on her he stepped back as she did, leaning to look at the marks on the tree he stretched a hand out to run over the deep scores on the bark he quickly put the sword away again and waved off the marks.

"A bear is no match. I will keep an eye out for it." he nodded, having hope that his magic would be able to subdue the bear and calm it. Looking to Winona he motioned down the path. A hand on her wrist as he walked, taking large slow steps to avoid any extra noise from his boots or extra clothing. Glancing back to make sure he was going the proper direction and Winona was not far behind.

"Stay close. I do not know these woods well." Niels whispered with a few quick motions for her to come close, his face in a small frown as seemed the usual for his facial expression. Though her nervous behavior reflected back on him much like a wild creature would making him skittish and jump at the smallest of sounds.
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 1:33 am

Winona raised an eyebrow at how nonchalant he seemed about the bear. "Bears might be different around here than the ones you're used to back in your home land," she said, allowing him to lightly pull her along as she walked lightly and skillfully on her toes in her soft, quiet moccasins. "And I didn't mean we should just kill one should we encounter it..." she adds. As Niels pulled her closer, she felt her heart rate pick up again. He seemed so much more comfortable around her now that they could speak to each other, but she still wasn't used to it yet. "Then since you don't know them, maybe let the one who lives here lead the way?" Winona said with a smile as she patted Niels' hand on her wrist. "And don't worry, I won't let you get lost out here," she added with a slightly teasing tone as she gave Niels a playful smirk. She moved ahead of Niels, walking swiftly yet quietly. "And you really needn't be too worried out here; there is nothing that will harm you so long as you don't try to harm it first. This land is all about mutual respect for our brothers and sisters of all kinds."
Back to top Go down
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:01 am

niels shook his head sharply at the mention of killing the bear "I don't need to kill it to be safe." he mumbled, tensing slightly as she moved around before him and moving down the path he tried to keep a close distance between them, he reached a few times trying to grab the hem of her clothes. A noise catching Niels' attention his head snapping sharply towards the noise's origin, making a leap for Winona and grabbing her as he pointed in the direction he had hear. A furious scowl in place. As he leaned down close to her ear "Winona...the bear."

Pointing furiously he moved slightly to lay to the side of her on the ground, though not as pleasant as it was to land on a snow bank. It would have to do in sight of the large bear just a few bushes away "I can take care of it...if..." he paused taking in a breath and sighing "if I use magic." though he personally tried not to lean on the magic ability as a crutch sometimes it was necessary that he had to use it.

Looking down at Winona again he blushed, cheeks becoming bright with embarrassment as he realized how he had treated her just then and apologized profusely as he moved away from her and sat up on his knees, voice a harsh whisper
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:04 am

Winona yelped with surprise as Niels grabbed her and pulled her down onto the ground. She was taken completely aback as he held her on the ground next to him and whispered in her ear. She felt a shudder go through her body as it tensed up, her heart pounding as she simply stared at him, wide-eyed and dumbfounded, their faces mere inches apart and their noses practically touching as she saw Niels' pale cheeks go bright red once again. Once he finally apologized and sat up, however, Winona simply stifled a soft giggle. "It's alright, you and I seem to communicate in nothing but awkward moments anyway," she said, finding how easily flustered he became somewhat endearing. She then sat up slowly herself and turned to look out in the distance where the large bear was making its war through the dense forest, frowning at Niels suggestion of using magic. "I don't know....we aren't hunting the bear; attacking it first might disturb the balance of the hunt and the forest...." she looked up at Niels with wide, sincere eyes. "You won't....hurt it, will you?"
Back to top Go down
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:20 am

"No. Won't be hurt. It will be completely at ease." Niels nodded, hands on his knees as he turned to keep an eye on the bear, though it was not yet close enough for concern and turned back to Winona "My magic isn't harmful.? Fighting." he struggled for the right words as he shuffled away from her slightly and took a shaky breath "I do not fight with magic? It is good magic?"

Niels made a small noise and turned, stretching a leg out before himself as he watched the bears slow movement. It was docile currently. Though should that change there was the ever constant possibility of trouble should he not be quick enough to stop it. Turning back he looked at Winona, cheeks still pink though fading and wrinkled his nose slightly trying to hide his embarrassment and turning back to the bear. Thinking momentarily on how careless he had been behaving since he had gotten to this place and spent time around her. Perhaps it was Winona causing hims to be this careless. Though it could be perhaps that he missed the sea and his boat. Which it was he didn't know. Nor would he be able to with such short notice.
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Winona nodded slowly, understanding Niels' explanation, but unsure whether or not to trust it. Suddenly, a feeling came to her as she put a hand to her necklace as it glowed and, closing her eyes, she listened intently to the distant grunts and growls of the bear. "She's distressed...." Winona said at last. "She's lost her cub!" looking at Niels wide-eyed and reaching out to grab his arm. "There are few things more dangerous than a mother animal protecting her offspring...." Winona adds, looking cautiously over towards the bear before turning back to Niels and looking directly into his violet eyes. "Whatever you're going to do, I beg you, please be careful...." said, unaware that she was squeezing Niels' hand tightly as she spoke. He seemed plenty brave and strong, but also young and perhaps a bit too fearless for his own good and she was very fearful for him. She also felt fear and sympathy for the mother bear who's pain and desperation she could feel as she frantically searched for her cub. If either one of them got hurt in some way, she'd never forgive herself.
Back to top Go down
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Niels shook his head slowly, a small frown forming as he pulled at his hands to get them from the tight grip he got to his feet "I do not hurt the mother bear." he got to his feet, pulling a hand free and giving her own a small reassuring touch and a smile "we will find the baby bear, ja?" as he stepped back, Niels turned to the direction of the bear and moved forward in a low crouch, raising every once and again to check where the bear was before moving again on mostly his hands and feet. Stopping several feet before her Niels held a hand to her, palm up with the same magic from before beginning to form above the palm of his hand. Eyes set on the bear.

Moving incrementally upwards Niels was slow and deliberate not to scare the bear he spoke with a soft voice, quiet and calm with a slow soft step towards the mother as he caught her attention, though not at his full height, he kept hunched over left hand just brushing the ground below his fingers. This bear seemed different than the ones of his home land. Perhaps the fact that she was in distress caused this.

Whispering a quick spell and bringing the outstretched hand to his lips he gave it a small blow, sending the smoke towards the bear desperately hoping that though the land was different, the spell would be just as effective as it always had been before to save him and his men from many wild animals.
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:55 am

Winona felt suddenly calmer as Niels gently touched her hand, but was stunned to see him smile so warmly for almost the first time since she'd met him. For the most part, he had remained virtually stoned-faced with a serious or stern expression on his pale visage save for the occasional reddening of his cheeks whenever he became flustered, but this face of his was new and strange to her, yet she felt reassured by it and nodded as he spoke, feeling somehow certain that she could trust him. As he crept towards the bear, she followed close behind, crouching down low with him, her eyes darting between him and the bear as they came closer. When he finally slowly straightened up and caught the bear's attention, Winona could sense that the bear was scared, and she gave Niels' other arm a squeeze to let him know so. While she was scared, however, Winona could also feel that she was on the defensive rather than offensive; she would not attack Niels. She simply bared her teeth at him and growled slightly. Winona could hear the mother bear's thoughts; she was praying silently that Niels would fear her enough to go away and leave her and her cub, if he was out there, alone. "He means you no harm, sister," Winona said at last in her own language, and the bear looked at her quizzically. Winona could sense that she was still afraid and unsure, however, as Niels spoke to her softly and gently, she seemed to become calmer and eventually stopped growling. Winona watched with tense anticipation as Niels blew the purple smoke towards the bear, who promptly sneezed in reaction to it, but remained calm.
Back to top Go down
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:31 pm

Niels nodded, vaguely hearing her words as she spoke, focused mainly on the bear as he pressed his fingers to her snout and slowly, gently pushed up to the top of her head and brought his other hand to the side of her face as he stepped in close and took her large head into his arms with small words spoken in a soft calm voice as he pressed his cheek just between her ears and took a deep breath as he relaxed and closed his eyes. Trying to hopefully access the mothers memories of where she had last been with her cub before he wandered off or got lost. Stroking her fur with the back of his hand slowly and carefully he waited, patiently as he continued trying to connect with the distressed mother.

Opening his eyes again he motioned for Winona to come closer as he held the mothers head and reached for a hand "Hold her. I will find her cub." he nodded, still holding the scared mother with one arm he waited for Winona to take his place and so that he could find the lost babe, starting in the place the mother had last seen it.
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Winona watched in amazement as Niels put his hands on the bear. The only other person she'd ever seen lay her hands on a bear like that was Awanata, and that was through years and years of shamanic training that Winona herself had hardly begun to master. Yet here was Niels, barely more than a boy, and a foreigner to the land no less, who seemed to share a connection with nature and its creatures that rivaled even her own. All night long, she'd listened to terrifying stories and rumors from her brother and other more suspicious members of the tribe that white men like him were nothing but destructive, greedy, and violent; laying waste to all life in their path. She had felt from the beginning that Niels at least was not like that, but now, here she saw proof. Furthermore, he could sense that the mother bear, though still distressed over her missing cub, was no longer afraid of Niels, but rather, was taking comfort in his presence. She could hear her crying softly against his chest as he held her and stroked, as if he were an old friend who's shoulder she was leaning on to mourn. Winona nodded at Niels instructions and moved to stroke and comfort the bear herself. "Be careful..." she said softly to him as she caught his gaze shortly before he headed off. "He's a very smart man; he will find your son," Winona said telepathically to the mourning mother. "I hope so," Winona heard her respond telepathically with deep sorrow. "If you want, I will sing to you until he returns," she said, and began softly chanting a spiritual prayer that she'd heard Awanata sing around the fire many times.
Back to top Go down
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Once he was assured that Winona had her arms on the bear he slipped away, creeping through the bushes slowly, as quiet as possible to keep from scaring the cub if it was anywhere near. The new land continually confused him, making him feel the need to look back over his shoulder and check that he could see Winona and the bear still before moving any farther. Should he not be able to see them, he would move again into view before continuing his search, close to the ground. The sharp snap of a twig caused him to freeze as he turned his head ever slowly to look in the direction seeing it was merely a grazing deer that had no yet seen him. Though with the first movement he made the deer bolted. Bounding through the forest.

Noting the deer were much different than his own. Niels continued on towards a river a crying sound catching his attention as he stopped and stood, a look of confusion pulling his face in to a scowl as he couldn't find the sound until he turned his gaze upwards. The sight of a small animal a cause for the confused state to return. How was he supposed to get the cub from the tree without hurting himself, or the poor lost cub?

Taking a deep breath Niels grabbed the tree trunk, pressing with his feet to climb the tree he reached out for the cub, grabbing for the small bear he cursed quietly as it moved farther up the branch it had been perched on with a small cry causing him to climb farther and grab once more for the small cub.
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:49 am

Winona continued singing to the bear until two distinct sounds startled them both. "My baby!" the mother bear cried in her mind at the cub's cries, which were now growing louder with fear at seeing Niels pursue him. "Niels!" Winona said to herself at hearing his grunts and curses. Before she could stop her, the mother bear began running frantically towards the tree that Niels and her cub were in. "Wait!" Winona cried out as she ran after her, eventually running alongside her just as swiftly. When the reached the trunk of the tree, the mother bear roared loudly and fearfully at her cub as she stood up and leaned her front paws against the tree, though was unable to climb it herself. "My baby, my baby!" she could hear the bear crying under her growls. "Mama, mama!" she could hear the cub crying in return through it's smaller, weaker growls. Winona noticed Niels awkwardly balancing himself in the tree as he reached for the cub. "Niels!" she cried up to him. "Niels! This is a sapling! It's branches aren't yet strong enough to hold so much weight!" she called. "If the cub climbs too high, the branches will break and you could both fall!" The mother bear began pacing around the tree anxiously; she too knew the precariousness of the situation. "Oh my baby, my poor baby!" she was wailing through her growls, and Winona could hear the cub too was getting just as nervous. Niels had to grab him and quick if they both wanted to get down safely. "Niels! Niels, he's frightened of you!" Winona called up to him. "Do what you did before and calm him down! Quickly!" she said.
Back to top Go down
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 am

"I got it..." Niels muttered, hands extended towards the cub, attempting to focus and draw the same power from before to calm the frantic baby. Speaking in soft words as the purple formed, and he motioned the small bear forward until it was close enough for him to scoop up into an arm as the baby got curious. Clutching the baby bear to his chest, his breathing shaky as he stroked the small cub and leaned against the thin trunk of the tree. Giving the small bear a few kisses to the top of its small head Niels looked down at the two. His breathing still shaky though calming as he turned, bringing his legs to the same side of the tree and offering the small bear down towards its mother and Winona "He's fine...just got a little scared..." he muttered attempting to keep a calm demeanor avoiding any panic from the small bear or its mother.

Looking to Winona he nodded to the baby bear for her to take it from his grasp. "i'm glad I could help." Niels offered a small hesitant smile. It had been a while since he last used his magic consecutively and so much of it in this close of a time that he hadn't had any rest from. "Winona...I'll need help down..."
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:31 am

Winona watched Niels with tense anxiety as he finally grabbed hold of the cub. She could see that he was trying to keep calm for his own and the bears' sake, but she could also hear his heavy, shaky breathing and see the slight nervousness in his expression as he kept himself precariously balanced on the thin, weak branches that trembled under his weight. "It's alright, Niels....you've got it...." she said equally as calmly to him, hoping her words of encouragement would help. As he handed the cub down, Winona took him in her arms and promptly handed him over to his mother, who began instantly nuzzling and licking him all over with joy and relief and having him safely returned to her. Winona smiled at the tender reunion, but then turned her attention to Niels as he asked for her help while still from his precarious position in the tree. She reached up a hand to him. "I'm here...." she said as she smiled up at him reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
(Viking)Niels Thomsen
(Viking)Niels Thomsen

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:02 am

Once the cub was passed on, from Winona to mother, Neils reached down, stretching to grab her hand and frantically motioning for her other before he dared move from his precarious spot. His grip on her hand was tight. His panic increasing slightly as he slowly moved forward "I don't want to fall on ya..." he frowned, nose wrinkling with a little growl. Leaning forward with his upper body he pressed his hands down on hers. Shifting his body weight as he held a breath before he finally was about to push off from the branch, however the limb had a different idea. The sharp crack of the wood caused him to freeze as the wood fell out from under him.

With a small unexpected shout as he fell, he attempted to avoid falling directly Winona though whether that worked was rather up to discussion. Looking down at her, he attempted to keep himself propped up though with the nerves and anxiety from falling from the tree, Niels merely fell to the side, his arms giving out.
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:27 pm

"Don't worry about me; it's alright," she said as her hand finally grasped his own. Suddenly, the snap was heard and Winona shrieked slightly as the branch broke. She braced herself as Niels tumbled down on top of her. The next thing she knew, he was propped up over her, looking down at her with a terrified expression as his arms trembled and finally gave out as he collapsed to the side of her. "Niels!" she cried out as she immediately rolled over to wear he was lying beside her. Leaning over him, she took his head in her arms and cradled it gently. "Niels! Are you alright?!" she asked, looking down at him with wide, frightened dark-brown eyes. He was conscious, but seemed stunned, and she was terrified he may have broken something or be seriously injured in some other way. "Oh Niels, please say something!" she begged as she softly caressed his pale cheek and pushed some of his stray blonde hair out of his face. She leaned her face down closer to his, trying to make sure that he was indeed still conscious and responsive as she held him.
Back to top Go down
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 2:49 am

Niels could hardly move as he was pulled close. He could feel that he was being moved. Though, his mind set wasn't quite there. Letting out a small groan as he was moved. The small brush on his cheek caused Niels to move slightly. drained from the sudden use of his magic, Niels was admittedly struggling to stay conscious. It was a strain on him. Though a learning experience. With shallow breathing, lifting an arm Niels grabbed onto Winona feebly with a small smile "Its safe." he nodded, eyes closed with a small sigh though labored he closed his eyes leaning against her "I need to...rest" he spoke, quiet and calm, tapping a finger against her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Winona was still concerned. He was smiling and telling her all he needed was rest, but she could sense that he was in more pain than he was letting on. "Rest then," she said softly as she took his hand on her arm. She then looked up to the mother bear and her cub, who were still nearby and observing with apparent concern. "Watch him for a moment, please," Winona said to the mother who, being grateful to the man who'd saved her cub, nodded her head dutifully and sat jusy beside wear Niels was laying, guarding him like a loyal dog. Winona quickly made her way to the nearby stream where she took a hollow bison horn from her pouch and filled it with water. She then searched eagerly around the stream's edge looking for the right berries she needed.When she finally found them, she grabbed a handful and hurriedly returned to wear Niels was laying, still groaning and semi-conscious, on the ground. "Thank you," she said to the mother bear. "Tell him I am forever grateful," Winona heard her whisper back before turning and disappearing off into the forest with her cub. Winona gently lifted Niels' head and rested it in her lap, tilting it upwards slightly. "Here, drink and eat these. It will help," she said holding the berries and the horn of water up to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Niels turned his head slightly at the contact and made a slight face with a small grunt. Though feeling the object press against his lips he opened his eyes just slightly as he took some of the water and turned his head away again. Closing his eyes once more and keeping his mouth tightly shut he feebly turned over onto his side, an arm stretched over across his face to keep it covered from any other pressing objects to his face. Letting out a small grunt of effort he turned into her, facing her stomach where he moved in close, covering his face against her. Similar to that of a small child.

Hiding his face, Niels was finally able to relax into her, falling into a light sleep. His body ached and his head hurt. Though for him. it was worth it. Although his sleep was light, he had a tight grip on Winona pulling her clothes slightly. Attempting to keep as close to her as he could. Keeping things from his face and allowing some rest.
Back to top Go down
Native America
Native America

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:55 am

Winona frowned at his stubbornness in drinking the water and eating the berries. "You must eat them; I promise, it will help you with the pain," she said insistently to the point of literally having to force the berries into his mouth while pushing them down his throat with the other hand. "There now...." she said after she'd finally succeeded in forcing a few down his throat. "You'll feel much better soon after awhile," she reassured him as he, to her own surprise, curled up closer into her. As he held her tightly, she gently stroked her fingers through his pale blonde hair, holding him closely to her as she began singing softly to him. "Oh kee wah eh yo aye ah aye, oh kee wa eh yo ee mah hey ah ey; oh kee wan tanka to ka hee wah hey ah hey...." she chanted softly; hoping the medicinal prayers in her words would have positive effects on her newfound friend as she held him closely in her arms; praying to all the spirits she could think of that he would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Larus (Cryptids)
Larus (Cryptids)

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Niels wasn't sure how much time had passed while he was asleep after having food shoved down his throat. Though when he woke again, he felt an ache all across his body though he sat up, putting an arm around Winona's shoulders and rubbed at his eyes with a groan. Rubbing his eyes he looked up at Winona and away again with a small huff seeing just how close he was to her body and moved himself, cheeks brightening as he did so and looked away "Sorry if I was difficult. I needed to sleep." He shrugged, slowly moving his arm from her shoulders and away from her lap to avoid being too intrusive to her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Contact
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Roleplay Archives :: Abandoned Roleplays-