The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Lets share our pets bros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristof (Álfheimr)

PostSubject: Lets share our pets bros   Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:43 pm

They can be bird cat snake,fish dog lizard gecko hedgehog idc got a cute picture share it bc who doesn't,love cute animals. You can share as much as you want about them. Name. Age. Breed whatever.

my Annabelle, dunno her age (was rescue), she is a red piebald dauschund/he piebalding is actually kind of minimal:

Here's a couple of my baby. We can try to spoil them yeah? So that way they don't take up too much space.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam R. Jones (Minnesota)

PostSubject: Re: Lets share our pets bros   Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:28 pm

The only pet of interest that I own is my cat. I wanted to name him Lord Homicide (it suits him lmao) but my mum chose some generic pet name. I still call him Lord Homicide. The picture's not recent, though. It's from a few years back when he was still small and adorable.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lets share our pets bros
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1