The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Empty
PostSubject: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 9:50 am

It was a silent morning in the mansion, not much was going on, most of the people inside the manor was either asleep or out of the house.
Inside one of the many rooms of the mansion, Lucasta was sleeping peacefully with both Asmo and Amabilia on either side of her. Though it wasn't long before the female woke, finding it hard to sleep. As she sat up in bed she noticed some of her messy hair fall in front of her face, but instead of it's normal silverish-white color it was a dull brown color.. The color it use to be before she died. In a panic Lucasta jumped out of bed and ran over to a full body mirror, when she saw that her horns and tail were gone and her skin tone was back to being pale even more panic began to fill her mind... but what made every thing worse was the fact her attire was even the clothes she wore before dying, the torn, slightly blood, dull, long maid outfit that haunted had haunted her mind for the longest time.
"N-No.. I-I.." She went silent when a sudden thought went through her mind, her body began to tremble as she backed away from the mirror, her dull blue eyes widening a bit. "I-I need to get back to work.. I-I don't want to be whipped gain" she said as started to clean up the room, a few tears forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust)
Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust)

PostSubject: By the way bby, Asmo's male name is Sateriasis, just so you know. ^^   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:22 am

Sateriasis stirred on the bed as he felt someone get out of it. He mumbled something incoherent and someone put an arm over him. Feeling it, he thought it was Lucasta because it felt feminine. He turned to the owner of the arm and he opened his eyes to smile at Lucasta. Only it wasn't Lucasta.

It was his sister.

He jumped back and yelped as he tried to piece his mind together.  He sat up. How is this possible? Why is my sister here? Weren't we together forever in one body? Where no one could hurt us anymore? Where is Lu- He turned to the sound of the sweeping and stared at horror. There was Lucasta, her hair brown, clad in a bloody maid suit, looking close to tears. What is happening, what is going on?

His sister, Eden, clutched at the blanket as Sateriasis stared at his clothes. His hands shook and he tried to calm himself. His clothes... they were tattered and bloodied, like Lucasta's, but his pants was ripped open at the back part and realizing this, he gathered the blankets to himself. That's when he really saw his sister's get up.

A tattered dress. Ripped and bloodied as well. He gasped and covered both of their bodies, wanting to hide. He can remember it now, he can almost feel-

"Sate..?"

Forcing his panic back, he turned to his sister, who was blinking her eyes open. "Yes, Eden? Is there something wrong, sister?" Eden sat up slowly and winced.

"Sate, my dress feels weird. Where are we...?" Eden widened his eyes at Sate. "How...? Is this a dream...?" She took notice of Sate's clothes and she gasped, covering her body as well. "What is happening? I-" Eden caught sight of Lucasta. "Is that our Sloth...?" Eden started to hyperventilate as she clutched on to what remains of her bodice and Sate tried to calm her down, hugging her, knowing that Eden can tolerate his touch, but not other people's... They both can't tolerate human touch unless it was the other who was holding them. Eden started to slow her breaths, and Sate's did too. If Lucasta was there, then...

Sate turned his head to stare at the figure beside him. It was Amabilia...
Back to top Go down
Amabilia Emereo-Humility
Amabilia Emereo-Humility

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:36 am

Warning, gore:
Back to top Go down
Lucasta Euphrosyne(Sloth)

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:55 am

It was hard for the female to pay attention to the others as she frantically cleaned up her room, though it wasn't long before she tripped over her long dress.. tears dripping off her face onto the floor. Her back was intense pain the burning feeling of the long cuts on her back given to her by whips. But she didn't whimper or whine from the pain instead she muttered to herself.

"I m-must not stop working... I. .I mustn't upset the master or mistress.. I must obey the commands given to me by either the master, mistress or their sons.. even if it's something I-I don't w-want to do" she said softly as more tears slipped down her cheeks. It wasn't long before she got up off the ground holding her head as she sniffled.

"I-I don't want to be whipped anymore.. i-it hurts" she said softly to herself before continuing her cleaning, though it didn't take long for her to notice everyone on the bed, noticing the blood on them made her body tremble even harder. "O-Oh my.. Y-You're all s-so bloody I-I will get you all some clean clothes" she said as she walked to her closet, it seems she didn't notice the wound on Amabilia's chest, her entire mind was just to filled with the thought of the faces of the people who had made her their slave when she was still alive, the ones who made her die by working her to death.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust)
Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust)

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:07 am

The twins stared at Amabilia in horror. How... is that possible...? Sate snapped out of it first and he turned Eden's attention to him. He opened his mouth to speak but Lucasta fell on the floor then and started saying about some people and wishes and commands and whipping and clothes...

Sate frowned and scooted farther from Amabilia, taking Eden with him. Another person's touch, no-no. Another person's close proximity, no-no. The soft fabric of the blanket on his skin was like a brand on him. He remembered phantom fingers and hands exploring, probing, touching, invading and he shuddered a full body one before he took in a sharp breath. Uh-oh, he's starting to have a panic attack. He bowed over and pressed his face to the blankets, trying to get his breathing to slow. Eden was trying to calm him now, he eventually did after a some minutes.

He's exhausted, he wanted to sleep, he wanted to forget. Just as much as Eden wants to. They want to get back to their one body.

And they're not in the mood to talk really.

Last edited by Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust) on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amabilia Emereo-Humility
Amabilia Emereo-Humility

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:14 am

Amabilia groaned softly as she sat up, feeling her heart beating into her head hard, but it felt weird, as there was nothing there, her hearing and speaking very lacking, but her sight clearer now. She looked up with blood-shot maroon eyes at the twins, blinking when they looked terrified, then frowned and scooted farther away from her. . . What? What was going on? She felt crimson go down the dress and her mouth, and that is when realization hit her. . . Was she really looking so monstrous and terrifying enough to scare them? Lucasta looked unaware of her injury as she was too focused cleaning things up. . . It was clear by her upset expression that she was hurt by their reactions and confused about what was going on right now, why were they human again? Why was she the only one actually injured? The others seemed to be having as much as a bad time as she was in spite of having no physical injuries. . .

She tried to gurgle out an apology but failed as more red trickled down from her lips, glancing down as she felt more ashamed, then shakily crawled out of the bed, she felt disgusting, she wanted to hide, feeling like a mere, cringe-worthy bother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:30 am

It wasn't long before she grabbed clothes for them to change into, she got a loose pair of sweat pants and a white shirt for Sate, a long white dress for Eden, and a dull blue dress for Amabilia. She tossed the clothes the clothes she got for the twins to them and went over to Amabilia, her eyes widening when she saw the wound on her chest.

"O-Oh dear.. Y-You're hurt badly... W-Where is your heart?..." she said dropping the dress she got for Amabilia down onto the bed. But before she could say anything else she gasped and held her head. "w-what time is it..?! I-I need to prepare the food for the master and mistress" she said before quickly turning around starting to walk towards the door, sadly her dress got caught onto something and the weak fabric tore, the top part of the dress slipping down a bit, revealing the once healed wounds that were given to her by the whips were open, her back decorated with the reopened wounds and blood.

"O-Oh no, m-my dress" she said softly, it seemed like Lucasta only had one thought in mind and that was doing her job, she needed to remember that the people who tortured her and forced her to work were dead and no longer around. But her mind had forced her to believe that they were alive.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust)
Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust)

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 10:48 am

When the clothes were thrown to them, Sate stared at it. Eden almost cried because finally she has some clothes to change into! When Lucasta mentioned something of a heart, he stared at Amabilia. Yeah, where is her heart...? Meanwhile, Eden stared at Lucasta. What is she talking about? There is no mistress or master here...

Eden continued to watch her until she turned to walk out of the room. But then, her dress caught on to something and her back was exposed to them, and Eden gasped. Sate looked at Lucasta as well and he widened his eyes. What...? Who did this to her?

More importantly, in their minds, the question screamed 'Who turned us all back into humans?!'
Back to top Go down
Amabilia Emereo-Humility
Amabilia Emereo-Humility

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:24 am

Amabilia covered her injury in an ashamed manner, lowering her head. She blinked slowly as her tattered mind tried to process it. . . If they were humans, then they were still in the present time. . . Right? Everybody was confused, she was too, so she slowly stood up. She couldn't speak out, fearing that she'd gurgle out more blood, so carefully she took Lucasta's hand in hers and gently made her sit down on the floor. She didn't have any paper and pencil at hand, and her fingers were stained with blood, so with a shaky pulse, she wrote on the floor. . .

Al            l   s   it                      d      o wn        

let ' s                       talk

&

calm                       d o    wn               .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:32 am

Lucasta shook slightly as she looked at the words she wrote and looked around the room, her hand twitching a bit. "C-Calm down?.. B-But what if.." she paused her sentence, not wanting to finish it. Instead she gave a slight nod, her eyes shifting around the room feeling uneasy and paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust)
Asmodeus Luxuria (Lust)

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 7:33 am

The twins stared at the writing on the floor. Well... they're already sitting down, on the bed. They should probably wait until they've settled this down before changing into the clothes Lucasta gave them. The bloodied clothes were scratchy on their skin, but it would seem too insensitive if they changed right now. Oh, so now, I'm thoughtful? How... human. Sate scrunched his face up a bit, just thinking of that.

Eden wanted to reassure Lucasta that there was no 'master' or 'mistress', she really did, but her distaste of other person's skin on hers is just too much (again, her brother is an exception). She scooted closer to Sate, both of them sitting shoulder to shoulder.

"Okay, so... Do you know anything about this?" Sate asked Amabilia, his voice hoarse. He put a hand on his throat. This must be... from when he was screaming himself on the gag... He bowed again over the bed covering his mouth as he felt his stomach on said throat and he forced to swallow bile back down as he felt those phantom hands again- What is this?! I thought we're in present time! Why do I feel like everything happened yesterday?! He closed his eyes tightly and Eden rubbed his back, her lips pursed.

If brother's voice is hoarse, mine should be too... Who did this to us? Why does everything felt like it happened yesterday? Eden continued to rub her brother's back and she put her knees to her chest in an attempt to make herself small.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||   Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta|| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Again ||Amablia, Asmo/Eden, & Lucasta||
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Roleplay Archives :: Abandoned Roleplays-