The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Your OOC 2P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellis Jones (Savannah)

PostSubject: Your OOC 2P   Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:08 am

Hello everyone, Drew/George here, and right now I am going to explain what my 2P! self could be. (You can add a sketch of your 2P! self as well)

I will explain my 1P first, I may appear to be shy, not much of a talker y’know? And I don’t interact much with people especially females, well I did talk a little bit at school, but that is just another story. I don’t think kinky, I don’t think perversely and act as the innocent one. I am easy to talk to, when I talk to one person, my attention also goes to the other person. My hair is in good shape, not too long, not too short, I like to keep my hair like that so it wouldn’t be much of an annoyance. I could be a little too informative in any platform of communication.

Then goes my 2P, exact opposite of everything above. I talk a lot until I talk to myself and my “Imaginary friends”. I do a lot of stuff with people, either normal or abnormal. I could be perverted. I don’t notice the person talking to me or calling to me, sometimes I just ignore that person because sometimes when people talk to me, I think of them as annoying. My hair could be long, my bangs can cover my eyes, my back hair can cover my neck and the sides cover my ears. I always hold a blade in my hand. I always wear hoodies (Because I love them). I also tend not to tell everyone the whole thing, much like partial phrases such as "My hand bled". I wear masks as well, one mask is the one you have either seen or not, I wear a Tokyo Ghoul mask with goggles, and a Marble Hornets mask. Also being an all-day gamer.

My 2P self sketch:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Kirkland~Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Your OOC 2P   Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:42 am

Well, since Drew put a thing up I just decided to reply, for fun :D. I'm Kirs by the way.

So, my 1p self a.k.a. my normal, real self. I'm actually a little bit shy and introverted. Not that I stutter and break a sweat when people are talking to me, more like I avoid people in general. Sometimes I prefer to be alone. It also means that I beat around the bush a lot and I like to be secretive about certain things, which is opposed by the fact that I can be very blunt with people I know well. My friends know not to get mad when I tell them I hate them, it's how I show affection (sometimes). At times I can be very talkative. I actually have borderline ADHD and bipolar so I have 'hyperactive' periods, followed by sulking. A LOT of sulking. I also think I'm too influenced by my mother; she buys my clothes, she checks my homework, she monitors everything I do, and I can't leave the house unless she lets me. I don't even have my own room.
I do have violent/sadistic tendencies and mild anger issues, but I keep them to myself. I wouldn't consider myself in any way 'kinky', or maybe I just don't realize (as proven by that ONE THING I said to Ben, Sarah, Akachi, and Alex while we were playing truth and dare on skype).

My 2p self would probably be a brat that would get in a lot of fights, like how I was back in primary school. My 2p would likely be openly insane and a manipulative bully, and would probably have kidnapped senpai by now. I would most likely have knives strapped to every inch of my body, and be prone to randomly laughing hysterically. I would argue with my parents a lot, like how my brother did when he was fifteen, and my friends would likely think of me as a jerk. I would probably be mouthy, witty, and somewhat conceited.

2p Sketch:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex N. Williams(SC)
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Your OOC 2P   Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:18 am

Eh- Why not do this haha-..

So my 1p self, aka myself. I guess you could say I am pretty open and a little bit of an oddball and pretty strange. I can be pretty sensitive about certain things, though I will try to hide most of my emotions rather than talking about it. I can get jealous pretty easily and tend to get flustered a lot sense I will embarrass myself pretty often. I am not afraid to take a hit since yah know I have been, slapped/punched/kicked quite a lot in the past and a few times now, so I am pretty use to the pain. I have a pretty wild imagination and tend to get lost in thought a lot and I have quiet the fear of death.

My 2p self well would be the opposite of me, I would probably be distant and not really talk about anything. I would probably give off a pretty depressing vibe as well as not hesitate to tear up to the littlest thing that would hurt her physically or mentally. Unlike my 1p self she probably be a lot more paranoid and feel like everyone hates her. She would probably try to keep away from her friends especially if they were trying to help her out.
Warning triggering:

She probably have a very snappy attitude at times and curse a lot less than my 1p self would.

Sketch:

“I discovered that what most people call creepy, scary, and spooky, I call comfy, cozy, and home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your OOC 2P   

Back to top Go down

Your OOC 2P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Roleplay Archives :: Abandoned OOC Threads-