The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Akachiii, you and I are in on this~ Surely, nothing you say can drag me down. Because I can just shake it off and focus on something else. ;D

(No hard feelings, man. XD)

Moderator - You can come to me for advices, tips, and questions! Just PM me on this account, or check my other contacts below!

You can also contact me on:
Kik: FluffyFluffBubble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon (Hong Kong)

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:31 pm

I see you, Jul.

I think maybe you should step down and take a break, because that doesn't sound like you.

(Same here~ XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taehyungx2.tumblr.com/
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Oh~ Now we're talkin'! What do you mean? Who says this doesn't sound like me? This is me, man! This kinda like my style, I just don't usually show this to people. And I'm not sorry about this, plus I think you're the first one to see this part of me. ;D

Moderator - You can come to me for advices, tips, and questions! Just PM me on this account, or check my other contacts below!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon (Hong Kong)

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Can't you see? Maybe you should get your vision checked. Because all I do is win! I just don't understand you sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Maria de la Cruz (Pinas)

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:39 am

Bruh, you'll never win. You have to undersand me. I'm a troublemaker, sometimes. And I can see clearly now, well, as I have all the time. I have my glasses on. :P Plus we're all in this together, yeah?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon (Hong Kong)

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Let me think about it.

Hold up.

Are you being serious?

Because I'm awesome, so you don't have to call me names. Just give me a reason why! But it's doesn't matter, cuz' I got #thatPOWER! ;D
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)   

Back to top Go down

~Talking with songs as replies~ (Between Akachi and Jul)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1