The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] Site clean up will occur during winter break! ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Ask me about the leprechauns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finn O'Neil

PostSubject: Ask me about the leprechauns    Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Name: Finn O'Neil

Representative of: The Republic of Ireland

Age: As a place he is 1,523 years old. In human years he looks 26 or so

Brief personality: Finn has a very bad temper at times, even when he tries his best to stay calm. He's been known to enjoy a beer or two (or three) every once in a while. Drunk or sober he isn't afraid to tell someone what he thinks of them. Finn is known to get into fights often at bars and has earned a reputation as the "Dublin hothead. Of all his siblings he gets along with Arthur the worst and Alisstor the best, along with Osian.

Brief physical description: Finn is 6' and has short red hair. He has freckles across his face and torso among other places and wears a cross every second of the day, even when he showers. Finn has a strong dislike for sneakers and refuses to wear them, opting for a sturdy pair of boots instead. He has a tattoo of a four leaf clover behind his left ear so that he may have eternal luck. Years of hard work has left him with a scar or two here and there on his torso.

Brief history:
Spoiler:

Religious affiliation: Christianity  (Roman Catholic )

Any special powers or abilities: knowledge and ability to perform magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ask me about the leprechauns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1