The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] We need a new moderator! ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need a new mod)~~~
[Management] The United Kingdom will be absent until June 8th due to school. If you need help, please contact another staff member. ~~~
[Forum Update] Check out the bottom of the forum. The picture down there will be our new comedy section. PM me new pictures that you think are funny and I'll try to update it every few weeks or so! ~~~ ~~~

Share | 

Dragon Requests - open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larus (Cryptids)

PostSubject: Dragon Requests - open   Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:56 pm

(above is an example of what I did for Sarah, below will be my self)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some...small guidelines....please do not demand a dragon, I am doing this of my own free will. I will probably not have them saved on my tablet for too long. I'd advise you to save the photo if you plan on keeping the picture.

You can give me a color range to work with. The rest is sorta up to chance on what it looks like with genes / breed.

Eye color will be slightly harder, but i can get as close as possible with what is offered. Just fyi I am not drawing these.

Please be patient. They will be done in the order I can get to them. From the top down.

if I can't decinde on a single one for anyone person, the dragons will be put in a spoiler with the name of the person asking for one save the dragon you want tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragon Requests - open
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1