The Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hetalia Roleplay Forum

A roleplay centre for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy roleplaying to your heart's content.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[News] Join our discord! [Link] ~~~
[Important] STAFF POSITIONS NEEDED!!! [Link] (need advisors)~~~
[Management] We now have a new addition to the forum! Discord. [Link] ~~~
[Forum Update] You can now access RPHetalia on mobile! Just download an app called Topic'it! ~~~ ~~~

Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Empty
PostSubject: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:49 pm

It had been a while since Francis had decided to take a vacation, let alone board a cruise. He did like the ocean, He liked land better, but the salty water held a special place in his heart. It reminded him of a certain someone. A girl who swore she could talk to fish and that had once confided him her bones were made of salt. And he had believed her. He would have believed even the most obvious of lies, if it came from her mouth.

Lost in a ghostly reminiscence, he leant against the hand rail, and stared at the horizon, wondering where she was now, after all these years.

-Once you meet someone like her -he whispered to himself -You never really forget them.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa W.K [Solomon I.]

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:59 pm

She walked barefoot through the wooden floors of the ship; there couldn't be a thing she enjoyed more. The crew knew her better than anyone on the ship, which is why she was allowed to come and go as she pleased. It was almost twilight, and if there was one thing that Narcissa loved more than sand between her fingers, it was the smell and sight of an Ocean sunset. Making her way to the bow, Cissa ran her fingers through her hair and anticipated the hit of the sea breeze; her favorite scent.
Usually, vacational cruises like this one would be bursting with life, but mid-September wasn't really a popular time for leisure trips. Which is why it surprised her to see the solitary figure of a man staring at the setting sun. But there was something oddly familiar about the way he crossed one leg behind another. About the way his hair moved with the breeze. About the position of his leaning head. And then she knew. She saw him, she remembered, and she knew.

-"By Leviathan... It cannot be..."

With disbelief she walked closer, ever so slowly. As gently as her fear allowed, she tapped the man's shoulder and waited for him to turn. Premature tears formed in her eyes, and her entire body shivered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:10 pm

There was a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around with a smile. If it had been a crew member, he would have kept smiling. If it had been a waiter, he would have kept smiling. If it had been Death itself, he would have kept smiling. But it wasn't a sailor, or a staff member, or any sort of deity. It was a memory turned into flesh. A dream from another lifetime. An old photograph with remastered quality.

His jaw fell. His hands fell. His tears fell. And with the gentleness of a leaf in autumn, he allowed his fingers to fall upon her cheek, touching her to make sure she was real. There was only so much that Francis could take, only so many jokes he would allow life to play on him, but if this was one of them, it wouldn't be a joke at all. It would be a declaration of war.

He tried to speak, but couldn't. Why was she there? How was she there? Had she followed him? Did she know he would be there? But, why wouldn't she be there? How could she not be there? She couldn't have followed him, could she? In what way would she have known he was going to be there? Clumsily he licked his lips and sucked air in, to start speaking. However, due to the lack of words he let it out in a sigh, with his fingers still on her cheek. After a minute or so, he let out a quiet phrase

-How is my little mermaid tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:24 pm

She felt him touch her, but in all honesty, she was too distracted looking into his eyes, as was he. Involuntarily, Narcissa began to weep. There were no sobs, there were no loud gasps. Just tears.

Years ago, when the French had unsuccessfully tried to acquire the Islands, Francis and Narcissa had been commanded to become each other's spouses. It had all begun very awkwardly, but in the end they became as close as they come. She was just a child back then, and he treated her with kindness. Something that was lacking in her life. There was a love there that wasn't purely romantic. Maybe something more. Maybe something less. Maybe something in between. What Narcissa did know is that it couldn't be described, and that he felt it too. She was sure of that.

When he spoke those words, she crumbled inside. It had been years since someone last called her that. It had been years since she had heard his voice. It all felt so surreal, so sublime. It all felt so... so necessary. Breaking her own personal space moral code, she dug her fingers in his back and hugged him like she had never. Breathing him in, and reluctantly breathing him out. He smelled like cigarettes and fresh linen. Like lavender and milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:36 pm

There were things that were not welcome in Francis' life: bad hair days and cheap cologne, expired food and broken paintbrushes, his best friend's food and dead flowers. But she, oh, she held the key to his doors. With arms that knew her better than they knew the rest of their own body, he held her close to him and buried his face in her hair. How long had he waited to hold her again.

After the paperwork to acquire the Islands was annulated, he had to say good-bye to her too. Francis was never interested in having more ground to step on. He was interested in that innocent smile, in the most innocent of ways. He had never desired her, he had never fantasized about her. He wanted to hear her laugh, and hold her hand, and watch her chest go up and down as she slept. That was all he had ever wanted.

With a smile, he inhaled the perfume of her scalp and skin; that salty, fruity scent that he knew so well. He separated himself from her a few inches, and held her chin up to make her look at him. She was grown now. She was more beautiful than ever. She was real. The constellations on her skin made him smile, and he traced them with kindness.

-So, won't you tell me, what are you doing in this particular ship?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:50 pm

She wiped her tears and tried to keep more from coming. His voice still sounded surreal to her. Even so, she gathered her thoughts and took a deep breath to stabilize her heartbeat.

-"Well, it so happens that I travel with this crew a lot... I've known the captain since he was a kid. I taught him how to swim, how to surf, how to sail.... He loves me dearly, and I do too.... So here you have me. On the road again.. Although, maybe, on the water again is a better way to put it?..."

Narcissa wanted to keep talking, but she couldn't focus. But WHO could really focus around him? You either loved him or hated him, but either way he would have your attention, whether you liked it or not. Francis was just THAT kind of person. An eye magnet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:06 pm

He smiled down at her and placed her hair behind her ears, just like she liked it. Hearing her talk, and go off topic the way she always did, and watching her roll her eyes in that particular way, and the half smile, and the hand gestures, and everything about her was making him happier by the second.

Francis nodded with an absurd smile on his face. He was barely listening, but rather following every single one of her movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:09 pm

There was a point where Narcissa could tell he was not listening to her anymore, and it was all due to the arched eyebrow. When Francis arched his right eyebrow, he was lying. When he arched the left eyebrow, he was not listening to you. When he arched both, he was making fun of you. She let out a long sigh and snapped her fingers

-"Oi, after almost fifty years of distance, you decide to ignore me? Really chivalrous of you, eh?... I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. I slip from your fingers and you move on to whatever's next, hm?" -she was teasing him, and she hoped he'd know that. Jokes between them weren't uncommon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:16 pm

He laughed and squeezed her cheeks. This is exactly the Narcissa he remembered. How much time had it taken him to break her down, only God knew, but Francis thought that all that time that it took her to open up to him had been worth the wait. Cissa was really funny, but she was also really selective. Not the type to go around joking with everybody.

-Jealous, are we? -he let go -You know I could never, ever replace you. Not even if I wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:29 pm

She weakly punched his arm, smiling. It made her happy to hear that he thought of her as irreplaceable. Because she felt the exact same way about him. Without even noticing, she had gone back to resting her head on his chest.

-"I highly dislike you, you know?" -and, in a way, she meant it.

No one else made her be awake at night, wondering if they still remembered her. No one else made her cry without an apparent reason. No one else made her smile just by BREATHING her way. No one made her feel like he did. And she hated him for it. Especially because she knew this is the impression he left on everyone. This was HIM, this is how he WAS. It was disgusting how non-disgusting he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:37 pm

He caressed her hair lovingly, almost not touching her, afraid that he might break her. Then, he smiled at her comment. She could hear a pout in her voice, which made him smile even more. Narcissa had never given him reason to believe that she thought of him in a positive way, but he knew she did.

-I know, ma fleur, I know... -He hesitated, but slowly bent down to kiss her head.

Francis knew it was a daring thing to do, especially since Cissa was very picky with physical contact, but he had to. He loved her so much he could eat her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:06 pm

When she felt his lips touch her hair, she froze. A chill ran down her spine, although it felt more like a thunder. Narcissa never blushed, so she didn't, but her hands ached due to the rush of blood and her back arched in his arms, not pulling away but pressing her body against his. She looked at him with an expression of confusion. Yeah, they had been bound to marry, but he knew how she was when it came to pda. They had never held hands, or hugged like this, or kissed, or anything.

-"What was that for?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:30 pm

His adrenaline started to rush when Narcissa pressed her body against his. She was so small, so frail, so lovely. Like a porcelain doll. Only clothes separated their bodies from merging, he thought. And he wanted that. But also, he thought, Narcissa would never consent to that. Not with him. That wasn't what their relationship was. It could be, but he didn't want to risk it with her, especially now after so long.

-Because I wanted to, maybe? -He pressed his forehead against hers, and stared deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:53 pm

Narcissa could feel his heartbeat as perfectly as she could feel her own. Their breathing was synchronized. Their eyes were locked on each other's. His arms were firm around her, and she knew that he wasn't going to let her go any time soon. The sun was long gone, and the fairy lights that decorated the arm rails shone dimly. It was only them, except for a couple of other tourists. The music coming from the bar filled the air with the sad cries of the violins.

Narcissa reached up to caress his cheek and shook her head, smiling.

-"Of course you wanted to.... Do you also want fries with that, hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:06 pm

The thin veil that was the music made him enjoy the moment even more, and when he heard the last bit of her comment, he laughed. He took one of her hands in his, and kept the other on her waist. Then, as naturally as breathing, his body moved to the beat and dragged hers along.

-And a milkshake, if you please.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|   Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mais moi, je ne t'oublie pas.... |closed Narcissa & Francis|
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1