A Roleplay center for all of you Hetalia fans! Come in, pick a country, and enjoy Rping to your heart's content.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Truth or Dare?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Truth or Dare?   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

For those of us who have the fortune to be deprived of adolescent sleepovers with Francis and his multitudes of girlfriends, I'll explain the rules of the game here.

1) Ask a person of your choice, "Truth or dare?". He or she will choose one.
2) If (s)he chooses 'truth', ask a question. (S)he will answer truthfully. If (s)he chooses 'dare', challenge the person to do something. (S)he must do so.
3) ???
4) PROFIT.

Each 'chicken' results in one article of clothing removed. If the person is completely naked, no chickens are allowed.

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:39 pm

ENGLAND.

TRUTH.

OR.

DARE?

REFUSAL TO ANSWER WILL RESULT WITH A BOOT TO THE HEAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 pm

People talking in movie shows, people smoking in bed...people voting republican, GIVE THEM A BOOT TO THE HEAD!

...provocationem elego, mea columba. C:<

Too much Latin homework :/

I'll take a dare...

*apprehension*

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I want you to...

DANCE AROUND IN A BRITANNIA ANGEL COSTUME WHILE SINGING TIK TOK.

NAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 am

Ooh~! Truth or dare~! Fun~! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Matthew Williams wrote:

I want you to...

DANCE AROUND IN A BRITANNIA ANGEL COSTUME WHILE SINGING TIK TOK.

NAO.

ASDFASDFASDF

...fine -_-

Drunk

WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN' FEELING LIKE WINEHOUSE
GRAB MY BREEZER, I'M OUT THE DOOR, I'M GONNA BE REALLY LOUD

CAUSE I DON'T CARE WHO I PISS OFF, YEAH, I'M A REAL BIG SINNER
SOMETIMES I EAT MY DESSERT BEFORE MY DINNER

I'M TALKIN' BOUT ODD SOCKS ON MY TOES, TOES
TAKIN' OFF ALL MY CLOTHES, CLOTHES

FEELIN' OVEREXPOSED, SO I PUT BACK ALL OF MY CLOTHES, PUT ALL BACK ON
FLUSH BEFORE I WEE, WEE

GET ARRESTED DAILY-LY
TRYNA GET A PEEK AT SOME TIIIIITTIESSSSSS

I'M MAD, REALLY BAD, BUT DON'T TELL MY MOM AND DAD,
PUCKER UP, KISS MY BUTT, CAUSE I'M BLOODY FUCKING NUTS,

HEAR THE BASS, SKINNY WAIST, NOW LET'S COPY POKER FACE LIKE
WHOA-OA-OA-OA-OA-OA-OA

I'M MAD, REALLY BAD, BUT DON'T TELL MY MOM AND DAD,
PUCKER UP, KISS A NUT, CAUSE IT SELLS TO BE A SLUT,

HEAR THE BASS, SKINNY WAIST, NOW LET'S COPY POKER FACE LIKE
WHOA-OA-OA-OA-OA-OA-OA

Are you happy, Canaderp?!

Now...

Carmen, I CHOOSE YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Que? Choose me for what? You never asked "Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:46 pm

-_- Truth or dare?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm

*Totally didn't have a major nosebleed from watchin' that...psshhh...*
Oooh~! Oooh! I wanna be next after Carmen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm

OK~! Umm... Dare! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 pm

OOC:

England sat primly cross-legged on his absolutely NOT pink sleeping bag. (Okay, so it was pink. IT WAS SCOTLAND'S, DAMMIT.) What would make Carmen uncomfortable...? he wondered.

If it had been Lili Zwingli or Katuysha Braginski, he would've been kind, pulling out old dares like snogging someone's thumb or seducing the pizza boy. But Spain was an old rival of his, back from the pirate days, and his barely-dormant pirate side was telling him that the git needed to squirm.

Aha! A slow grin spread across England's face. "Wash your hair with toothpaste. Now. No water allowed." Smugness radiated from the Briton. He leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms over his head in a pose reminiscent of a certain Wookie upon winning a chess game. "Or you could chicken and strip, your choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm

[[OOC: Okay~]]

Canada entered the room, in his Canada pyjamas, panting heavily and a worried expression on his face. "S-sorry I'm late again! You wouldn't believe what happened today! I first woke up at, like, ten o'clock AM, and had to spent three hours trying to break up a fight between the French and English Canadians at my house, and spent another four hours trying to stop the Asians from destroying the rest of my house!" He rolled out his bright red 'Canada' sleeping bag on the floor, and sat down on it. "So, what 'cha doing?" He asked, calming down quite a bit now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:36 am

(( OK~. I'll join in~. ouo ))

Carmen tightly hugged her pillow, in which was supposed to resemble a tomato. She adjusted her legs inside her sleeping bag, in which had a print of the Spanish flag on both sides. Scrub toothpaste into her hair, or strip? Maybe she should have chosen truth instead. Her brows furrow, and her smiles fades into a slight frown. She looked down at her satin sleepwear, and then looked up at England. She felt her stomach churn a bit, if anything, she didn't want to strip, knowing that would be considered chickening out, pride. She crawled out of her sleeping bag, and quickly rummaged through England's bags, and pulled out his tube of toothpaste. Why waste her own toothpaste on a dare? She pulled her hair out of the bun it was tied into, brunette strands drooping past her shoulder blades. She squeezed the the thick blue paste onto the palm of her hands, and scrubbed it into her hair. After emptying out the contents from the tube into her hair, she tossed it by where she retrieved it, England's bag.

Carmen combed through her hair with the ends of her fingers, straightening out the chunks of hair that were sticking out. She felt a shiver crawl up her spine from discomfort, "Happy, Eyebrows?" She turned to America, smiled, and asked, "Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:04 am

(( Same here~ Cool ))

Watching the Spanish woman ponder whether to strip or rub toothpaste in her hair, the young man attempted to bite back his laughter.  Body trembling from the effort, Alfred clasped a ketchup-stained hand over his own mouth. Digging his face into his heroic little hamburger pillow, (Hey, it was on sale. Ok?!  And real men slept with hamburger pillows! After all, did Justin Beiber have a hamburger pillow? Did Edward Cullen have a hamburger pillow? See? Flawless argument right there.  ) the American uttered strange choked up sounds which could either have been 'snrks' or snorts.  

What?
 Ya' didn't know he could speak pig?
Well join the club, coz' he didn't either. 

" Heeheehee-HAHAHAHA!
OHMYGOD!  YOUR FACE! 
SOMEONE BRING A MIRROR! 
YOUR FACE IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS THAT SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A .GIF OF THAT AND TURN IT INTO THE NEXT MEME.
GUYS, WHO HAS A CAMERA? 
SOMEONE GET A CAMERA!"

Erupting into an explosion of laughter, America fell backwards onto his sleepIng bag. Hugging his stomach as he rolled across the deep floor, the young man ceaselessly laughed at the not so funny joke that had pretty much gotten old after the first few seconds.

What?
He prided himself on his simple pleasures, y'know.

Hmmm... It had been necessary not to seem like an ass, right?
Well, probably. 
But the minute he had watched her scrub the blue globs into her hair, any remnants of his 'edible' tact had flown out the window and had taken the next boat ride to Alaska.

"Truth or Dare?"

" ...heehee...Ha...
Give me a sec', bro.
I can't feel my lungs. 

OH SHIT. GUYS, I think they just popped--
Ah, never mind. I'm not dead, so they're probably fine."

Straightening himself up, the young man grinned. " M'kay, I'm done. " he said, coughing slightly from the force of his laughter attack.

"I'll take truth, since no one else's done it. 
Sides' dare was gettin' too mainstream."

" And Carmen, ya've still got a bit of toothpaste over there.
Y'know....
Everywhere!"

Annnnnd~ 
Here we go again with the extreme laughter.
Simple pleasures, guys. Simple pleasures.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:01 am

[[J-J-J-J-JOINING.]]

Poland randomly appeared in the house/appartment thingy (With his awesome polish powers) And sat down with his My Little Pony sleeping bag and plushie, and pink nightgown. "I'm like, in on this~!" He purred, rubbing his petite hands together evily. He placed the RainbowDash plush on his head. He turned to Carmen and frowned.

"Like, Honey bun, do you need me to like, do your hair later?"

[[Short post is short. Why? It's an intro. It's alowed to be short. plus I'm lazy today.]
Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next